Chapter 18.

Ashar's POV.

I was so excited to go on shopping because there I could see her. I can spend time with her who completely change the world of my heart. Maham.

I could see changes in her. Her dressing I was amazed to see her in those dresses but also happy. She learn to hide herself and that's what matter. That's what makes me happy. She was not the same Maham who use to fight with me and argue with me but this is a new Maham. Who knows how to shy. How to smile and how to make my heart crazy more for her.

"Bro ready!" I turn on the voice to see Shahyan standing.

"Trying to get ready." I said while taking my clothes out.

I was not understanding what to wear. I was throwing one by one my all shirts out of wardrobe.

"Dude hold on. Let me help you." Shahyan came forward and he also start looking at the shirts hanging in front of us.

"This." He put the shirt of blue colour with me.

"No not this." Before I could say he throw the shirt and again took another.

"This one " he took a half white shirt and make a face.

"No not this." He throw it too.

"Maybe I can help?" We both turn on the voice and saw Maham standing.

My eyes freeze on her as she was looking so beautiful in her white frock and red dupatta. She walked to us and we both step aside to give her way.

"You are getting ready like this is your wedding." She laughed while saying and then picked a shirt.

"This." She gave me a dark brown colour shirt.

"But..!" Shahyan tried to say but I hold the shirt.

"Its perfect. I'll wear this." I said and rushed to the dressing room to change.

After a while I came out completely ready. Shahyan was sitting on Sofa while Maham was on bed reading a magazine.

"How I'm looking??" I asked and both look up.

"Not bad." Shahyan said and I smiled and look at her who was lost in watching me.

I winked at her and she jumped on the place. I smiled and look at myself in the mirror.I could see her reflection in the mirror. Her red cheeks lower eyes everything was making me crazy for her.

"Let's go now." Shahyan said and I nodded.

We three walk out of my room. Shahyan was walking ahead of us and I was walking with Maham taking slow steps with her.

"You are looking beautiful." I whispered leaning on her ear.

She look up at me and I give her a wink with a smile making her blush. I moved ahead toward Shahyan.

"Mom I'm going." I yelled as we reached in hall.

Mom came out of the kitchen. I could see how worried she was for me.

"Son please just take care of yourself." Mom said and I smiled.

"I will mom. Don't worry." I said and kissed her forehead.

"Aunty don't worry we'll be with him." Shahyan said and mom nodded.

We all walk out in porch. We sat in shahyan's car and he drove out of the house.

"Where is Zayan?? He's coming right??" I asked and Shahyan nodded

"He will. He'll join us." Shahyan said and I nodded.