Chapter 16

Maham's POV.
I open my eyes and saw myself on prater nat. I got up immediately and run out of the room.

Ashar!!!

The only name running in my mind and beating in my heart.

"Maham." I stopped on the voice and turn to sees my dad and mom on dinning table.

"Where are you going sunshine?? Come here." Dad called me and I walked toward him.

"Dad Ashar... He...I mean is he okay now??" I asked and tried hard to stop my tears.

"Sunshine I never knew that you are so attached to your friends. I called zayan and he told me that he's okay now. Don't worry." My dad said and I just nodded.

I wanted to run to him. I wanted to see him but how?? My parents were looking at me and I know they were having a lot of question in their eyes but I don't care about them now. I don't care about any question but Ashar.

"Dad can I go to see him?" I asked and he nodded.

"But breakfast..." Mom yelled from back but I didn't stop.

I just run out with my car keys. My eyes were again flowing that salty water on my cheeks. I was driving toward hospital while all the memories all the moments I spend with Ashar were playing in front of me. I reached in hospital and run to his room but it was so big hospital and I took a lot of turns to reach Ashar's room. Finally I reached his room. I stopped outside his room and I could see everyone in his room. i took deep breaths and look at myself. I slowly put my dupatta from my shoulders and place it on my head. I start taking steps toward room with shaking legs. I was hoping that he'll be fine. I don't know what I was going to see but my heart was praying for his life. As I entered the room I saw Shahyan turned and then uncle Abrar and aunty,and then saw shahyan's parents and zayan's parents. I was taking steps ahead but he was still hidden with someone. It was Zayan. He turned to me and smiled. He moved aside and my eyes landed on him. His eyes met mine and I forgot to blink. A silent tear slipped on my cheek. His oxygen mask was removed temporary. His eyes were shining like mine. I was freeze on my spot.

"What are you all doing here?? Just go out. Let patient rest." Suddenly a nurse came and said but I didn't move nor I avert my eyes from him.

"We all are going but she just came to see him. So let her stay here for few minutes." I heard Zayan saying and soon all left leaving me with my Ashar.

My Ashar!!!

Yes My Ashar.

.countless tears flow on my cheeks while I was just standing there on my spot and was looking at him without blinking. Nurse gave him injection and checked his reports and left.

"Are you going to keep gazing me all day??" I heard him and a smile touched my lips as I heard his voice.

"Why?? You'll apply TeX on watching you." I said as I took a step closer to him..

I sat on bed close to him. His eyes were fixed on me not leaving mine even for once.

"Not a bad idea. People usually keep gazing me without my knowledge so it would be better to apply TeX on every eye." He said and I laughed with tears.

"Of course. No one is allowed to look at you." I said looking at him in his eyes.

"No one??" He asked and I just keep looking at him.

"No one." I answered.

"Not even you??" He asked again and his left hand tried to come up but that needles which were inserted in his hand stopped him.