Chapter 5.

Shahyan's POV.
How it feels when you are eagerly waiting for someone?? Your eyes again and again roam around door to see if the person is coming or not?? This is really stupid kind of feeling,I'm mean waiting for anyone desperately.  And this feeling is stupid because I'm going through it.

Yes I'm waiting for her.

God what happened to me??

I think I have asked this question to myself more than 20 time in just 10 minutes. I was angry and happy. Anger was on my own self because what was happening to me? I never wait for anyone then why I'm waiting for her like this? Like my life depends on her coming. And the happy feeling was also she. My heart was fluttering with her thought. Her arrival in my house.

"Bhai you okay??" My younger sister zainab asked looking at me.

"Absolutely. What happened to me?" I said and again take a look at the door while I took a piece of cucumber from the salad.

"Bhai I think something is wrong with you." She said while examining my face.

"Nothing happened. Go from here." I frustrated.

Where is she??

Whay she is taking so much to come??

I thought and got up from chair. I start roaming here and there. This wait really kills people. If no one died I'm  sure I'm going to.

I really hate waiting.

Anabia!!!!!

I yelled her name in my heart. I look around and find my younger sister was watching me while eating popcorn. Her eyes were fixed on me and she was watching me like she was watching a movie.

"What?" I yelled.

She jumped and run from there. I run my fingers in my hair.

God what is happening to me??

Am I behaving strange??

"Yes." I heard and turned.

"You are behaving strange."  What??? I spoke that loud.

I saw my sister who was showing me her teeth,literally making fun of me.

"Close your mouth." I scold her but she was still there having that smile on her face.

"Bhai are you waiting for Maham?"Zainab asked and I turned to her fully.

"Don't spoil my mood with her name." I said and lay down on sofa.

"Go bring some water for me." I said and start watching TV  to divert my mind from her.

But my all thinking were fixed on her. I was again and again looking at the door. I check the time and it was still 7 of evening. Why I'm in so hurry??

I don't care if she comes or not???

I said to myself and start watching TV but not happening. My heart was not letting me to stay far from her thoughts. I heard a horn and a smile appeared on my face.

She's here.!!!

With that thought I almost run toward the door. As I reached near the door my all happiness faded away because there I saw Maham was coming with her parents. She was wearing a black jeans with a blue loose sleeveless top. My mouth's taste change into bitter. She saw me and smiled widely showing her teeth as she was doing a commercial of some toothpaste.

I avert my gaze from her and look at her parents.

"Hi Shahyan how are you?" Before I could greet Maham' s parents Maham came forward.