Chapter 24

Shahyan's POV.
"Dude I'm going to the airport to see off zayan and his family. Meet me there." I said to Ashar and cut the call.

I was driving toward airport with a huge grin on my face because I was so excited to take her with me. To our home. Anabia was going to stay with me in front of me,this thing was making me so happy. My parents were already there to see off zayan and his family.

"Sorry I'm late." I said as I reached the airport.

"Just enjoy yourself." I said as I hugged Zayan.

"You too." He winked at me and I smiled understanding his meaning.

Ashar reached with his parents and they also hugged Zayan and wished him for best. I saw Maham arrived with her parents and she wished them too and soon Zayan and bhabhi boarded toward their flight after meeting their parents. But my eyes were finding her. Where was she? I was not understanding.

"Beta she didn't came." Aunty informed me and I turned to her fully.

"I asked her but she was scared so I let her stay there. So now you have to go to take her and please lock the house after leaving." Aunty said and I nodded.

Soon aunty with uncle and their daughters and sons depart. We all went out in parking. I was feeling sad and angry. Why didn't she came??

I thought and walked to my car but then stopped. I turned to see my parents talking to Maham's parents. I went closer to them.

"Mom aunty was saying to pick Anabia from their home." I told mom and she nodded.

"Yes she was. Okay I think you should go to take her." Mom said and I nodded.

I turned to dad but he moved to his car showing me his anger. Dad was still angry with me after that engagement me and Maham broke.

"Ashar Maham." I called them both.

"Yes." They came near.

"Can you guy come with me to pick Anabia from Zayan's home?." I asked and both nodded.

We all sat in my car and I drove toward Zayan's home. I was taking them with me because I knew she won't argue in front of them. I can't leave her there alone because I knew there is danger for her. Living alone in a house I can't let her do this.

"Assalam-o-alikum." As she opened the door I said.

I stepped in with Ashar and Maham. Maham hugged her and both sat down.

"Did you pack?" I asked and she looked down.

"Maham go and help her in packing. We are getting late." I said and she looked up at me.

"Go and pack your stuff." I said looking at her and Maham grabbed her hand and both walked to her room

"Dude calm down. You are behaving like you have some kind of right on her. Just relax and easy." Ashar said but I was getting angry.

I had told her that I'll come to pick her and she'll live in her own house but she being a stubborn girl won't listen to me.

"Or you have some right on her?" Ashar asked and I laughed on his words.

"Are we here to talk about me?" I asked and he smiled.

"There is nothing bad in talking about you." He answered and I smiled.

Before we could continue, we turned on the footsteps. Maham and Anabia were standing. Maham was holding a bag in which I think were Anabia's things.

"We are ready. Shall we?" Maham asked and I nodded.

We are went out and lock the doors. Locking the house I sat in car and drove to my home. My heart was dancing with happiness because my wife was now going to live in front of me in my own house. In our house. Ashar was seated next to me while girls were on back seat.