Chapter 4

Anabia's POV.
"Bhabhi what are you?" I was in kitchen when Zayan called me.

"I'm here." I yelled and smiled on his word BHABHI.

He came in kitchen and I turned to him.

"Where are you bhabhi?? Your husband is going crazy for you. Where is your phone?" He asked and a blush came on my face.

"In my room." I said.

"Go check he's been calling you for half an hour and then he sent me here to check if his wife is okay or not." He said and I blushed.

"I was actually in kitchen so..!" I said and he nodded.

"Okay okay but now go and check your Mobile." He said and went out of the kitchen.

I run toward my room. My heart was fluttering with his thought.
Its been 15 days that I got married to Shahyan. I find him very caring. He usually come daily to see me. He gifted me this mobile. He always call me in morning and night. Today he didn't call in morning.

I reached in my room and saw my mobile ringing. I picked the mobile and received the call.

"Assalam-o-Alikum." I said almost in panting.

"Wasalam.where were you? And why are you panting?" He asked.

"I..I was..in kitchen. " I said still controlling my breath.

"First just sit and drink water." He said and I sat on bed.

"Now okay.?" He asked and I nodded as if he was watching me.

"Anabia?" He called me.

"Yes. I'm okay now." I said.

"So where were you?" He asked and I smiled.

"I was in kitchen preparing lunch. Actually aunty went on shopping with Hiba and sana so I thought to prepare lunch for them." I gave him a detail answer.

He didn't say anything. But there was all silence. He was silent.

"Hello? " I said.

"Why you stop talking?? I just want to listen you." His voice came which make me feel shy all of sudden.

I don't know why but his voice,his looks everything start effecting me.

I didn't say anything. I keep silence.

"Anabia say something." He said but I didn't say anything.

"If you didn't say anything then I'm coming right now there." He said and I was shocked.

"I'm coming." He said.

"No wait. I'm talking." I said hurriedly to stop him.

"Hmm where were you lost?? Thinking about me!" He said and I could recognized the naughtiness in his voice.

"No I was thinking about the lunch I left there in kitchen. " I said teasing him.

"Really! okay then I think I shouldn't disturb you. You go and do what you were doing." He said and before I could say anything he cut the call.

"Huh! Hello." I called him but call was ended.

I hold the mobile in my hand and hit my forehead with it.and closed my eyes.

What did I did??

Now what?? Anabia you are good for nothing.