Chapter 13

Ashar's POV.
I fall on my bed and closed my eyes. I was feeling so tired. All the day I spend restlessly on road driving here and there just to understand what is happening in my life and in me?? What I want from my life? But I didn't get any answer.

The conversation with Maham in mall really upsets me. I  was just trying to figure her out. I wanted to know what she wants. That's why when zayan called me,I immediately addressed him as Maha. I wanted to know that it affects her or not but she start fighting with me. I don't know why I wanted to know her feeling about me being with someone other girl but that Maham is really impossible.

She is still the same.

Irritating+stubborn+fighter= to headache.

My head was now really paining as hell. I turned to my right side and tried to sleep but her face was not leaving me alone. I got up irritatedly.

"What the hell!! This girl is getting on my nerve. Hell with her." I said and took the glass of water from side table of my bed.

I drank the water and lay down again. Suddenly my hand touched something and I open my eyes. I look at the thing I was holding in my hand. I sighed and bring that scarf in front of my eyes. This was the same scarf which Maham gave me on that stormy night to clean my hair. When she left,that scarf was kept in my car and I bring it here. I almost forget about it and now all of sudden it came out. The scarf was reminding each and every moment I spent with her. I smiled thinking about that stormy night we spend together. Then our wedding day,all the incidents which leads us to marriage. Suddenly I remember something and got up. I took my mobile out and open Gallery of my mobile. I open the album and saw her. She was in front of me shinning on mobile. Her pretty face,her lower eyes,her pink lips,and that nose ring which was lying on her lips everything was perfect. She was looking perfect in her bridal attire. I slid to the next pic and there we both were seated together on stage as husband and wife. We were looking perfect together. My lips smiled looking at our pic. My fingers start caressing her face which was shinning on my mobile. My heart was besting fast. She was my bride. We were looking so beautiful and perfect together.  I was smiling. Smiling to be with her. I was lost in watching her.

Ashar what we you doing???

Why are you smiling?? You know very well that she don't want this marriage and you also don't want this then why are you doing this??

My subconscious said and I came to my senses. I close the gallery immediately and scolded myself for being lost in her. I lay down and  closed my eyes tightly to drawn into sleep and slowly I felt myself consuming the sleep.

***

"Maham." I yelled and got up.

I look around to find her but she was not here.

My forehead was filled with sweet as I saw a bad dream. Again those goons and Maham in their hold. A knife on her neck and blood was pouring down from her neck. I was trembling with fear. I turn to see the time. It was 2 of the night. I took my mobile and without thinking anything I just dialed her number. Her mobile was ringing but she was not receiving my call.

"Come on."I mumble while running my left hand in my hair.

I was feeling so scared. I just wanted to listen her voice. I just wanted to know if she's okay or not?? I don't want to remember anything. I just wanted yo listen her voice . I dialed her number again,once twice and thrice but she didn't received my call.