Chapter 33

Third person's POV.

Both were standing in front of their families. All eyes were on them and they were feeling embarrassed. Ashar looked up where his father was glaring at him and as he saw Rameez, he looked down immediately as he was scared that he'll be rewarded with punches.

"So will you both explain what is going on?" Asked Mr Abrar and both lowered their head more.

"I didn't do anything." Slowly said Maham and Ashar looked at her.

"I swear he came by himself to meet me. I didn't call him uncle. It's not my fault." Said Maham and Ashar's eyes widened which made him turn to her fully.

"Now putting all the blame on me?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yes Dad I'm your sunshine. Can I do like this? No I'm innocent but this,Ashar was the one who came at midnight to meet me." She said putting all blame on his head who was standing with shock face while everyone else were trying to hide their smiles.

"Maha." He called her in disbelieve.

"What Maha!" She said and turned to him.

"See how they are looking at me! You shouldn't have come to meet me." She said as her eyes filled up with tears.

"Hey,sorry. Don't cry." Ashar said while wiping her tears and everyone witnesses his love for her.

"I'm sorry Dad,uncle but I'm not on fault fully. You both made me do all this." Ashar said and put all blame on their fathers.

"Huh!" Both fathers gave the reply.

"You both didn't let me see or talk to Maha so I decided to meet her this way. So I jumped in your house uncle,climbed the pipe and jumped in her room to see her." He narrated all the story which made Maham smile and all the family member shocked.

"Jump."

"Pipe."

All said in chorus and he nodded while turning to her who was smiling beautifully.

"Because I can't live without my life." He said looking lovingly at his Maha.

"Me too." She said lost in his eyes.

"Ahem..." All coughed to brought them out of their gaze.

"We're still here kids." Mr Abrar said making both of them feel embarrassed.

"Sorry." Both muttered slowly while looking down.

"So you both are informed that you both can't meet now." Mr Abrar said and both looked up shocked.

"What? Dad I told you that I can't live without Maham. Why are you people keep us far from each other.?" Said Ashar without listening the other words which were stopped in his father's mouth as he interrupted him.

"Such a shameless boy." His mother said and all chuckled but they didn't understand the meaning of their smiles.

"Beta g its necessary for you both to stay away from each other till your marriage. Its ritual." His mother said and his eyes widened with happiness.

He turned to see Maham who was also shocked as he was. The shock of happiness hit them which made them dumb.

"What did you say mom?" Asked Ashar going closer to his mother.

"We are getting married?" He asked to confirm.

"Only if you both didn't meet up for the next 5 days." Mr Niazi said and they nodded happily with a huge grin on their faces.