Chapter 26

Anabia's POV.
I opened my eyes and looked at his peaceful face. My lips smiled thinking about the last night. I heard Adhaan's voice. I rested my head once again on his chest and keep listening his heart beat. As adhaan completed, I moved back and went out of bed toward his wardrobe. I took out his kurta pajama and went in washroom to take a bath.

I took a bath and wore his clothes. I walked out shyly thinking about the beautiful love moments of last night. The night which brought us so close to each other. I was drying my hair while looking at my Shahyan. Walking toward him,I was thinking his love confessions to me which he made last night with every kiss.

"Shahyan." I called him as I sat near him.

"Shahyan." I called him again as my fingers start running in his hair.

He groaned in sleep and I smiled. I moved closer and kissed his cheek.

"Shahyan get up." I said and saw him opening his eyes.

"Good morning." I said as I rested my arms on his chest.

"Good morning." He said and wrapped his arms around me.

"Shahyan." I called him and moved up to face him.

"Get up. Pray Fajar." I said while caressing his jaw.

"Love you." He said while placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

I moved back and he got up. He walked to washroom and I waited for him to come out. As he stepped out,I smiled looking at him who was looking so handsome in his blue T-shirt and white trouser.

"I should be going now." I said and took a step.

But as I was about to take another step he held my wrist. My heart beat faster. He pulled me to him. I collided with his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"After last night you think I will allow you to stay far from me." He said while leaning closer to me.

"Shahyan but.." I tried to say but he placed his finger on my lips to stop me.

"Thank you for accepting me." He said and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"For coming closer to me." He said while kissing my other cheek.

"For coming in my life." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks to you too." I said and smiled.

"But now I have to go. We can't caught up like this." I said and he chuckled.

"I'll miss you." He said and freed me.

"Me too." I said and turned.

"By the way.!" He said as he hugged me from behind.

"Yes." I asked still going to the door and he was still hugging me from behind,moving with me.

"You are looking so beautiful in my clothes." He said and I blushed.

"Shahyan leave me." I said and opened the door to go out

As I opened the door and we looked at the person stood in front of us,with her hand in air telling us that she was about to knock the door.

"Mom." Shahyan said and immediately removed his arms from my waist.

Third person's POV.
"Aslam I want that bi**h here." Samina said angrily.

"Calm down samina. We have still some time." Aslam smirked evilly thinking something bad.

"But.." Samina tried to say.