Chapter 11

Anabia's POV.
I was roaming restless in the room. I check the time,it was 9 of the night. I was again and again calling him but he was not receiving my call.

"Shahyan pick up." I mumble while calling him again.

Since the time Zayan Bhai returned home after dropping him ,I start calling him but he was not receiving my call.

I went out of the room. As I entered the hall I saw Zayan Bhai was watching TV.

"Zayan Bhai." I called him as I went near him.

"Bhabhi." He stands up as he saw me.

"What happened bhabhi?? You look worried!" He asked looking at me.

"Bhai Shahyan is not receiving my call. Since noon I'm calling him but he's not answering it. He never do that. Can you please call him. I'm so worried." I said worriedly and Bhai nodded.

"Don't worry bhabhi I'm calling him." Zayan Bhai said and took his mobile out.

He start dialing his number and I was waiting for his answer. He shook his head when Shahyan didn't received his call. He called again and again but not he was not answering.

"Why he is not answering the call??" Zayan Bhai talked to himself worriedly.

My eyes start getting wet. I was feeling scared. What happened to him???

"He..hello." Zayan Bhai said when maybe he received the call.

"Hi Zainab. Where is Shahyan?? Why you received his call??" Zayan Bhai asked and I was waiting for the reply.

"Okay. I'm just coming." With that Zayan Bhai cut the call and look at me.

"Bhabhi you don't worry.I'll take care of him." Zayan bhai said and a tear slipped from my eyes.

"What happened?? Is..is he okay??" I asked.

"He's having a high fever and because of the fever he's not in his conscious since noon. But bhabhi you don't worry. I'm going there. He'll be fine." Zayan Bhai said and my tears start rolling down.

"But Bhai.." I tried to say but I lost my words.

"Bhabhi you know you can't go there. Trust me I'm going there. He'll be okay. I promise and I will tell you time to time his condition." Zayan Bhai said and I nodded.

He left and I turned and saw Aunty standing. She hugged me and my tears find their way out of my eyes. Aunty was caressing my hair and back.

"Don't cry. He'll be fine. Just pray for him." She said and I nodded.

I went in my room and did my ablution. I start praying and making dua for his health. I was praying to Allah for his life and health. Tears were falling on my face while my lips were just praying for his health and long life.

Today I got to know what he means to me. He was the big shelter of me. without him I'm nothing. I'm no one. He's everything I have in my life. I prayed all the night for him. I just want to see him as the same smiling as he was always. I just want to see him in front of me but I know I can't go to see him.

Shahyan please get well soon.

Please Allah g protect him and give him good health and give long life.

I was crying and praying all the night for him.

Maham's POV.
I was seated in the tent. All the brides were smiling while I was in shock.