Chapter 8

Anabia's POV.
I was so excited. I was going on dinner with Shahyan. I checked the time it was still 2 of noon. I sat on my bed and start reading a book. My mobile start ringing and I saw Shahyan's name was flashing on the screen. I smiled and received the call.

"Assalam-o-alikum." I said trying to hide my happiness.

"Walikumusalam. How are you??" He asked and I smiled.

"I'm fine and you??" I asked looking at my hand.

"I'm good. Okay listen be ready at 3. I'll be there soon." He said and I was confused.

"But its still noon. Why now??" I asked.

"Just be ready. I'll there soon." With that he cut the call.

I went to the wardrobe and took my dress out of Navy blue colour long frock paired with the churi pajama and dupatta.

I went to take shower. As I came out of the washroom,I comb my hair and wear my jewellery which I always keep wearing. My earrings,my ring,and a gold chain.I put some bangles in my arms and smiled. I applied Kajal and give a touch of lip gloss to my lips. I smiled looking at myself.

"Bhabhi." Hiba entered my room and I turned to her.

"Wow you are looking beautiful. You are going somewhere??" She asked and I nodded.

"With Shahyan. " I said and she smiled.

"Oh on Date!!" She stated and I look at her.

"N..no not a date just...." I tried to say.

"What just???! Relax bhabhi. If its not a date then give it the name if date." She giggled and I joined her.

We both were talking when I heard a horn. Me and Hiba both almost run toward the window. As we open the window,we saw Shahyan coming out from his car.

"Bhai is here bhabhi. Get ready " Hiba said and run out.

I smiled and after 10 minutes,I heard the door open. I turned and saw Shahyan entering the room. He smiled looking at me and I lower my eyes as he was looking so Handsome in his white shirt.

"Ready??" He asked taking steps toward me and I just nodded.

He stand in front of me and his finger touched my earring. I look up and he was smiling. My heart was beating fast.

"Come." He said and hold my hand.

"Shahyan leave my hand." I said trying to fee my hand.

He turned and look at me and then at our hands.

"Why??" He asked

"Everyone is out there." I said looking down.

"Mean in alone I'm allowed to hold your hand." He said and winked at me.

I blushed and he leave my hand and we both went out. Aunty give us blessing and we both went out. He open the door for me and I sat inside. My heart was fluttering. I turned and saw him who took seat next to me and start driving.

"Where are we going??" I asked looking at him.

"I thought let's take you on shopping." He said looking straight.

"Suddenly??" I asked and he turned to see me but again fixed his eyes on road.

"Not suddenly. Zayan's marriage is coming almost after a month so I thought you should start your shopping. I bring you here to buy you something for the wedding." He said and I nodded.

I was happy that Zayan bhai was getting married. Hiba was also so excited. She also started her preparations.

We stopped in front of a big shopping mall. I came out and he hold my hand.