Chapter 17

Ashar's POV.
"So Mrs Ashar..." I said and she turn to me.

It feel so good to call her by my name. She was been recognized by my name showing that she belong to me was making me flying.

I was so happy that day that I was going to spend some time with her alone. I was on my way to mall when suddenly two cars start hitting my car from both sides. I tried to increase the speed but they were fast and they hit my car so hard that I couldn't control my car and it ended on crashing my car into a terrible accident. My eyes were going closed. I was feeling my blood coming out from my head.  My eyes were getting heavy. I was stuck in my car. My body was not able to move but in this situation I was just thinking about one person. Maham. My body was hurting. Hurting as hell but I wanted to see her in front of me. I wanted to hear her voice before loosing my senses.
And then I heard her calling me. She was crying. My eyes were getting heavy and the pain was overwhelming me but she was not letting me lost my senses. On the way to hospital she just keep looking at me and calling. As we reached hospital, I was laying on stretcher while doctor was checking me but my eyes were not leaving her face. Her tears were rolling down and  when doctor asked.

"Who's he to you?? I mean the relation." Doctor asked and she turn to look at me.

I was waiting for answer. I wanted to hear what she's gonna,say and what she said filled my heart with happiness.

"He's....he's my husband." She said and I felt everything complete around me.

"I'm his wife." She said while looking at me.

Now I don't need anything. Anything because her words were very enough for me. But now I'm getting scared of dying. Because I wanted to open my eyes for her. I wanted to live for her,with her. I wanted to hear herself calling my wife. I wanted to live to fight with her,to shop with her to make her smile for everything I just wanted to come back to the life. With her face in my eyes,I lost my senses.

I'm waiting Ashar. Don't leave me

I'm waiting dear husband.

My eyes start moving as her voice was,ringing in my ear. It was a dream or reality I don't know but one thing I know that I have to wake up. Only for her. To see her. I open my eyes and saw my best friend Shahyan in front of me. He smiled looking at new and run out to call Doctor.

"Ashar you okay??" I look up and saw Zayan.

"Maham." The first word I said was her name.

I was expecting her here but she was not here. Where she gone. My eyes were still heavy to be open. I look around to see her but she was not in my room not around me.

"Relax she'll be here." Zayan said while putting his hand on my shoulder.

Doctor came to check me and I was just waiting to see her. My parents came with Zayan and Shahyan's parents but where was she. I was her husband and she was not with me. How careless she is!!

I thought and was getting restless. Zayan came closer to me and sat besides me.

"She was here. With you close to you. But I send her home because she was crying all the night and feeling so weak that's why we send her home for sometime. She'll be here. Don't worry." He whispered in my ear and smiled.

I didn't say anything but just waiting for her and then my wait ended when she entered in my room in black frock with golden contrast. She was looking so beautiful in that frock. I have never seen her like this. Our eyes were fixed on each other and she was also busy not only looking at me but with tears rolling on her cheeks. She was crying. She sat with me on bed and I could feel my heart jumping in my chest as I never think that she will sit so close to me. She was crying,blushing,and I was just looking at her. I doz off into sleep because of the injection. When I again woke up I saw again my all family. Mom was looking so worried but I assured her that I'm fine. One by one everyone came but where was she. And then Zayan moved aside my eyes landed on her making me forget everything and I just keep gazing her who was looking so beautiful in that kameez shalwar. Her head was covered with dupatta which was again and again slipping from head and she was placing it again and again on head. It shows that it was difficult for her to balance dupatta around her because she never did it before. She never wore dupatta before that's why she's finding it difficult to handle it.