Chapter 6

Maham's POV.
I was waiting for Shahyan to come out but I think he forgot that we all are waiting for him. I was roaming here and there but here was not sign of him coming.

"Let's go. He'll join us." Zayan said and I made an annoying face.

"No i won't go without him.I will go with Shahyan ."  I said and leaned my back on car.

"I'm going. I can't take this anymore." Ashar said and I turned to him.

"Excuse me?? What do you mean you can't take this anymore. Its me who is tolerating you since the time you came." I said and turned my face to other side.

How dare he?? He never let any chance go to fight with me. What he think of himself.

"Come on Maham.just sit inside." Before I could understand anything,Hiba pushed me in the car on front seat and closed the door.

Zainab took back seat and I turned to my right side only to see the annoying face of The Great Mr.Ashar.

"What? Guys open the door." I was about to open the door when Ashar lock the doors and I turned him.

"Open the door." I yelled at him.

He didn't say anything and start the car. He start driving while I was looking at him shocked. I saw Zayan'car was coming right behind us.

"Ashar stop the car or you'll regret on this." I said giving him warning.

"Why?? Now you don't want to go on a long drive? Since I came I'm listening long drive,long drive. Ufff you made me sick." He was saying and I was looking at him with my mouth open.

"Did I say I want to go with you?? Don't give so importance to yourself." I said and start looking out of the window.

He was really my enemy. He only liked to tease me to fight with me. But here he really crossed his limits. How dare he to start car without taking Shahyan with us. I was suppose to go with Shahyan not with him. I glare at him who was busy in driving.

"And by the way when you start liking long drives?? " he said and I turned to him.

"What do you know about me?? Just don't talk to me??" I said and turned again to see the passing views.

"You think I'm interested in talking to you. Please..!you would be the last person I wished to talk." He said and I turned to him fully.

"You..!" I pointed my finger toward him.

My rage was unstoppable. When ever I said to myself that I won't mess up with him.I won't talk to him. He again do something which makes me angry and I just couldn't control myself from fighting with him.

"You are such a disease that don't leave me alone. My only enemy who never like to see me happy." I shouted looking at him.

He turned to me with widened eyes.

"What did you say?? Disease!! And what you are?? Headache. My headache which never leaves me alone."  He exclaimed.

I turned him fully looking at him who was now driving without saying anything. How dare he to call me a headache!!

"Excuse me you call me headache??" I asked but no answer from him.

"Ashar." I called him again.

"Don't give me more headache. You headache." He said and my rage was unstoppable.

I slapped his arm with full strength but he doesn't move. It seems that he didn't get any effect of my slap. I look at my hand which was looking so tiny in front of his strong body.