Chapter 15

Zayan's POV.
"How she now doctor??" I asked looking at Maham who was laying unconscious on bed.

"She's stressed that's why she got unconscious. She'll be fine." Doctor said and leave from there.

I look at her who was looking so pale and weak. Her mother was crying. We all were worried for her. My two best friends were unconscious making me feel terrible.

"Ashar." She yelled and got up.

"Maham." I and aunty went closer to her.

"Ashar. How's he?? Where is he??" She asked and I saw silent tears flowing down on her cheeks.

"He'll be fine. You just relax." I said trying to calm her but she got up immediately and walked out of the room.

We followed her and she was just walking toward the operation theatre.

"Maham listen. Why you are stressing yourself. He'll be fine." I grabbed her arm and stop her.

"Leave me. He needs me. My Ashar." She start crying and I made her sit on a chair.

I brought water for her and made her drink.

"Zayan." Before I could say anything I heard Shahyan calling me.

I turned and saw him coming toward me. He was looking so tense.

"Blood. We need more blood but the problem is that the blood bank don't have AB NEGATIVE left any more." He said and now I was also worried.

Its been 5 hours that he was in operating but still we didn't get any good news about him.

"That's a problem. Even non of our blood matches with him." I said in anger.

My heart was crying. I want to do something for my friend. I want to save his life but I don't know what should I do.

"I'll give him my blood." I turned on the voice and saw Maham standing.

"You but!" I said but she cut me.

"I'm going to test my blood. " she said and walked while me and Shahyan followed her.

"You know your blood group.?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No I never test my blood group and you know why." She said while walking.

And I remember that She never even donate her blood when we had medical campus in our collage and uni because she was scared. Scared of that needle. She never allow anyone to inject that needle of injection in her arm even when she suffers from fever but she never took that needle in her arm because she scared the hell out of it and now..!!

I turned to her shocked whose eyes were tightly close when nurse took a blood sample for the test.

This Maham who never care for anything for anyone is now crying. Crying for her biggest enemy. She was crying for the one to whom she always fight and hate. She even took that injection only for him. For Ashar.

"Maham you are looking so weak. I think you shouldn't do this." I said looking at her pale face.

"No. I have to do it." She said.

We walked out toward the operating where Ashar was fighting for his life. I saw his mom crying and father was also worried.

"Aunty he'll e fine." Maham said while hugging Ashar's mom.

Both start crying while we just keep praying for his health,for his life.
After a while a nurse came to us running.

"Ma'am your blood match. Thank fully now he'll be save." That nurse said and Maham got up happily.