Chapter 21

Maham's POV.
As I entered my house I saw my dad and mom seated in hall and I knew they must be waiting for me. I slowly walked to them and sat in front of my dad.

"Dad." I called him but he didn't look at me.

"Dad please talk to me." I said and hold his hand.

"Tell me why you did this? I thought you like Shahyan?" Dad said while looking at me.

I could see the hurt in my dad's eyes. I look down. I was feeling bad that I can't tell him the truth.

"I know you all think that I like Shahyan and maybe few time back I liked him but not anymore. I don't feel the same. He's my friend and all and maybe that was the reason that I liked him but not that way. Dad I know you got hurt but I don't feel anything for Shahyan. We are friends and nothing else." I was saying and Dad was listening me.

"Are you interested somewhere else?" It was my mom who asked.

I look down. I didn't want to answer it. I wanted to say but I had to wait for the right time so I just shook my head in negative.

"Dad please try to understand." I said and Dad nodded.

"But promise me you won't hide anything from me. If there is someone you want to marry just tell me the name. Nothing is more important than your happiness for me." Dad said and I nodded happily.

I knew my Dad loves me so much. After all I'm his sunshine. My Dad. I hugged my dad and smiled on the moments me and Ashar shared together.

"Okay go. Your Eiya Maa was asking for you." Mom said and I nodded.

I walked to the room of Eiya Maa. As I opened the door of her room I saw Eiya Maa offering Salah. I remembered that I hadn't offered NY prayer. I stepped in the room and went to the washroom. After doing my ablution and placing my prayer mat with Eiya Maa I start offering my Salah. Every time I bow my head in front of my Allah Almighty I feel relieve. I feel my Allah close to my heart. Reciting the verses I felt my eyes going wet and my heart filled with love. Prayer is the time when we feel close and more connected to the one who created us and give us this life. Our creator. My Allah(SWT). As I completed my Salah a blissful smiled was appears on my lips. I was feeling so much peace in my heart. I closed my eyes and keep reciting some verses. For making supplication my hands rose up and eyes fixed on my hand.

You are the creator. You have everything. This all is yours. You don't need anything from me. We have nothing to give you. Its you who blessed is with everything. I a common person whose life is filled with your blessing. I'm so thankful to you for blessing me so loving parents. Thanks for blessing me. Thank you for giving me Ashar. And most of it thank you for showing me the right path. Just keep your blessings on me.