Chapter 28

Shahyan's POV.
I drove back to home after spending a long day in office. I was very tired and was expecting to see the smiling face of my Anabia that could fade my tiredness.

"Assalam-o-alikum." I said as I entered my home.

I look around to find anyone but there was no one. Not even mom. Hall was empty. I looked around to find Anabia but she was nowhere. I fell on sofa and closed my eyes.

"Water please." I yelled.

I was expecting Anabia to come with a glass of water and that's why I yelled. I was smiling with closed eyes thinking about my Anabia.

"Shahyan." I opened my eyes on Mom's voice.

She was tensed, worried. I stood up and looked at her who was looking so worried.

"Mom what happened?" I asked and made her sit.

"Anabia!" She said and held my hands.

"What happened to her?" I asked tensed.

"Both Maham and Anabia went on shopping but they still didn't return. I'm so worried. I'm calling them but non of them is answering the call." Mom said and I took a breath of relieve.

"Mom you scared me. They should be at Maham's home." I said but mom shook her head.

"No I called there but her parents are also waiting for her. Even Ashar called to ask about Maham. Beta I'm so scared. Where these girls are gone?" Mom asked and now I was worried.

"Mom relax. Let new confirm." I said and took my mobile out

I dialed Anabia's number but her mobile was switched off. Now my heart trembled with fear because Anabia never did that before. She never switched off her mobile. I dialed Maham's number. Ring was going but she was not receiving it. I dialed again and again but no answer from other side. I got tensed. I dialed Ashar's number.

"Hello Ashar." I said as he received the call.

"Is Maham with you?" I asked as he received the call.

"No I'm calling her but she's not receiving." He answered and now I was more tensed.

"What happened?" I heard him but I cut the call and start thinking that where they have gone.

I called Maham's parents who were also worried for Maham. I dialed again Anabia's number which was switched off. I was not understanding what to do. How to contact them. How to find them.  Soon Dad arrived with Ashar. Maham and Ashar's father were also with them.

"Is everything okay?" Dad asked and I shook my head.

"No this is not good. Anabia and Maham went on shopping since morning and now its 9 of night but non of them returned or called." I told everything to dad.

"Maham is not receiving my call." Ashar said tensed.

"I'm trying also but no response." I said roaming here and there worriedly.

"Where they've gone!?" Mom said and cried.

"Mom relax. Just please sit down." I made mom sit and made her drink water.

"Where my daughter gone?" Maham's father said and I looked at Ashar who was also worried like I was.

"What you think?" I asked Ashar

"It's critical. I'm not understanding. Maha never do that." He said and I smiled on the way he called Maham.

"Where they've gone?" I asked again and looker at my mobile and dialed again their number.