Chapter 19

Ashar's POV.
My eyes were open looking at the ceiling of the roof of my room. Smile was not leaving my face as I was remembering all the moments I spend with Maham. Specially the moments we shared at night. Her care,her concern for me was making me more crazy for her. My heart was beating for her. And when I saw her mole I couldn't stop myself and just kissed it. Her fragrance, her feel was so overwhelming that I was finding it difficult to stay far from her. I was finding again and again a way to be closer to her. When my lips touched her cheek to kiss her,I felt her body shiver and then she run out if the room. I know she was feeling shy and nervous. I smiled took off the blanket from me.

I went to washroom still thinking about my Maha. I did my ablution and cane out to offer fajar. It was 4:30 of the morning and there was still dark outside. I took my prayer mat and start offering salah.As o completed my Salah I raised my hand for Dua(supplication).

Thanks for giving me new life. And thank you Allah(SWT) for giving her to me. For making her mine. Just keep her happy always. Whether with me or not. Just keep her happy.

I finished my due and took the prayer nat to place it on its place. I went to the balcony and open its door. A gust of fresh air touched me making me smile. I look at the sky where sun didn't rose yet. There was still darkness. Cool air was playing with my hair and I just close my eyes to feel it. I turn a little to my right side and wished to see her standing there with me. Suddenly her smiling face appeared in front of me making me surprise.

"Missing me Mr Ashar!" She asked and stand right at the right side of me.

I forgot to blink. She was here standing in front of me in red frock with her hair open. Red lipstick was making her lips beautiful. Her eyelashes were so black hiding her eyes under them whenever she lower her eyes. A shy smile was covering her attractive lips.

"Maha." A whisper cane out of my mouth and shed look up.

She walked a little to stop just an inch away from me. Her hand touched my right hand covered in plaster and she start caressing my right hand.

"How I'm looking?" She asked and I just keep looking at her.

"Beautiful." Again a slow whisper came out from my mouth.

"And my mole?" She asked and aside her hair from her neck.

Her mole was in front of me making my heart run faster. The urge to touch her mole increased and my hand slowly travelled to her neck and as I was about to touch her neck she faded away.

"Huh!" I look around to find but she was nowhere.

"Maha." I called her but didn't find her.

I sighed and close my eyes. What was happening to me? I was dreaming her. She was here and then she faded away. She's making me crazy. A smile form on my lips.

"You are making me crazy Maham." I said looking at the sky.

"Ashar you are going mad." I said to myself and smiled.

"Why? What are these feelings?" I asked myself and walked back in room.

My eyes landed on that scarf placed near my pillow. I walked to my bed and hold the scarf. I inhaled the fragrance. The fragrance of my Maham.