chapter 12

Anabia's POV.
I open my eyes and find myself on the prayer mat. I got up and check the time. It was 5 of the morning. I did my ablution and offer Fajar prayer. After prayer I came out of the room and saw Zayan Bhai coming from Masjid.

"Bhai." I called him and he walked toward me.

"How's he now??! I asked impatiently.

"Bhabhi he's fine. His fever is gone and is alright." Zayan Bhai said.

"Allhamadulillah." I said and he smiled.

"You don't need to worry now. He was feeling better and talking to me last night. But I'll go after sometime to check him." Zayan Bhai and I nodded.

I was so thankful to Allah that he was okay now. I was feeling good.

I dialed his number but he didn't received it again.

Maybe he's sleeping. I check the time and it was 6 of the morning. I went in kitchen and start preparing breakfast with aunty.

Soon we all were having our breakfast talking to each other.

"How's Shahyan now.?."aunty asked looking at Zayan Bhai.

"He's fine now mom." Bhai said and got up.

"I have a meeting today after that I'll go to Shahyan's place to see him." Zayan Bhai said and rushed out of the house while me and aunty clean the table.

Sana and Hiba went to their Collage while uncle drove to his office.

"Anabia I think you should go to see Shahyan. Its a wife's duty to take care of her husband." she said and I just keep listening her.

"Yes aunty." I slowly said and she went to her room.

I walked toward my room while her words were ringing in my ear.

Should I go there??

I was thinking and cleaning my room. After cleaning,I took my lemon colour frock and went inside the washroom to take shower. After shower I came out and comb my hair,wore my bangles and applied kajal. I check the time and it was 10 of the morning means Zayan Bhai was still in his meeting. I was so restless to know about Shahyan's condition. I start roaming in the room when my mobile start ringing. I check the caller id and it was Zayan Bhai.

"Hello Bhai." I said as I received the call.

"Yes bhabhi. I'm here in Shahyan's house." He said and I waited for him to say something else.

"How's he now?? Finally I again asked.

"He's not fine bhabhi. He's having again high fever and is again unconscious. Uncle and aunty are not home. He's all alone." Zayan Bhai said and tears start rolling down on my cheeks.

"I want to see him Bhai.please take me to him." I cried and I heard him sighing.

"Okay bhabhi I'm coming. You get ready." And he cut the call.

I start waiting for him.

Shahyan's POV.
"Okay bhabhi I'm coming. You get ready." Zayan cut the call and gave me a death glare while I was so happy.

"You are such a creep you know that. You know bhabhi was so tensed for you." Zayan said and I smiled.

"Yeah I know. And if she's tensed then she should be here with her husband." I said and took the bowl of soup and start drinking it.

"I'm feeling so bad because I lied to bhabhi only because of you. She's there crying for her husband and her husband is enjoying his soup." Zayan said and I laughed.