Chapter 29

Maham's POV.
She was looking at me shocked. Blinking her eyes again and again she was trying to believe on what I said.

"What did you say?" She asked and I turned to her fully.

"Ashar and me. We are husband and wife." I clearly said making her eyes to open in shock.

"How? I mean how?" She asked.

"That's interesting." I said remembering that day.

"Okay listen I was going to meet my friend and in the way I saw some goons kidnapping a girl. I tried to save her and that goons left her but ran after me. I ran to save myself and then I bumped with Ashar. Goons start shooting us so we both ran to save ourselves. And then we entered a huge marriage ceremony where almost 40 marriage were going to happen. They thought us a couple and pulled us in and there we got married." I stopped and took a deep breath.

I looked at Anabia who was shocked,looking at me with wide eyes and open mouth.

"Is this a film's story?" Recovering from shock she asked.

"Its not film. Its our story." I said.

"But you know these goon are the same who were after me that day. Ashar flighted with them and then they tried to kill him." I informed her giving her another shock.

"Now what will we do? How we'll escape?" She panicked again.

"Relax. First don't be scared and secondly I'll find a way." I said consoling her.

"But first I have to find my mobile." I said looking around but there was all dark I couldn't see anything.

"You think they left us with our mobile. They must took it away." I heard Anabia.

"Yeah right! I know but still maybe I think I can found it." I said and she nodded.

We were looking around to find my bag in which my mobile was placed. But due to darkness I didn't see anything.

"There's nothing I could see." I said and sat again on ground with Anabia.

"Leave it." She said hopelessly.

"Listen never give up. You listening me." I said turning her toward me.

Her tears were ready to come out and I hugged her. I know she was scared.

"Don't be scared. Allah is with us and we'll be out from here." I said and moved back.

At the same time,the door opened and we both stiffened on our places. A man with two plates in his hand entered the room. We were scared and I was calling my Allah for help.

"Stay calm." I whispered in Anabia's ear.

"Here is your dinner." Saying that he placed those plates in front of us.

Giving us a deathly glare,he walked out of the room closing it again. I sat down and looked at the plates where some rice were waiting for us. I looked at Anabia who was looking so pale and weak in just one day.

"Come have some." I took a plate and sat in front of her.

"I don't want to eat." She said looking away.

"You have to. We need strength to run away and for that you have to eat." I said feeding her with my hand.

"No please enough." She said after two spoons and saw her feeling uncomfortable.

"What happened?" I asked but she stood up and went to other corner and start vomiting.

I got tensed. What happened to her.  Walking to her I held her arm, who was emptying her stomach. She turned and I saw her face pale like turmeric.