Chapter 14

Maham's POV.
I got up with so fresh mood. The night was filled with happiness because he came. I went in front of the mirror and look at myself. Not only my lips but my eyes,my heart were also smiling. Every moment of the night start recalling itself on my mind making me smile wider.

I was happy because I know he lied. Each and every word he said yesterday night was a lie. There was no group shopping. That was not zayan's plan. All he said was just fake. I cold see on his face that he was laying. And about Maha I know he was laying. I mean if he was with his girlfriend and enjoying with her then why he all of sudden came here.??

I was not getting it if he was with his Maha then how he remembered me and he couldn't wait for the morning to tell me about the group shopping and all. And what a timing he choose. At 2 of the night he suddenly got remembered that he has to tell me about the morning plan and that was when when he was coming back from his girlfriend. I mean am I look at insane or MAD that I can't get him.

He was laying. Each and every word he said last night was a clear lie. And that was the thing which was making me happy.

He came last night because he wanted to see me. He wanted to meet me. All that efforts and lies were only to talk to me. I was on the ninth cloud now.

My mobile start ringing and I check the called I smiled.

"Hello." I said as I received the call.

"Assalam-o-alikum." He said and I smiled.

"Walikumusalam." I said and open my wardrobe to select a dress for today.

"I call you to inform about the timing. 10 am at the metro mall." He said and I hide my giggle.

"Okay. I'll be there. And Ashar.." I paused.

"I'm thinking to call zayan to remind him about this group shopping." I said only to tease him.

"No.. No don't call him. I have already called him." He said and I smiled widely.

"Okay.I'll be there soon." I said and cut the call.

"Stupid." I said and took my dress out.

For today I picked a dark blue trouser with a short of same colour which have a light golden work on it. I went to take shower and cane out after shower and went to dressing room to get ready. After wearing my dress, I applied lip gloss on my lips and kajal in my eyes. I wore my earring which I always keep wearing. I took my wrist watch and tie it. I comb my hair and spread them on my back. I put my heels in my foot and grab my clutch. I look at myself and went out.

"Morning dad." I said and took a seat on the dinning table.

"Morning sunshine. Going somewhere??" Dad asked and I nodded.

"Shopping." I said and took a bread and run yo Eiya Maa'room.

"Eiya Maa." I yelled as I entered her room.

"Assalam-o-alikum beta." She said I hugged her.

"Going somewhere??" She asked and I took a seat in front of her.

"Shopping." I said excitedly thinking about Ashar.

"For your engagement?? " Eiya Maa said and my mood spoiled.

"Oh not for engagement. Its still far." I said and she hold my hands.

"Its tomorrow Maham." Eiya Maa said and my eyes widened.

"Tomorrow??" And she nodded while I felt my eyes getting wet.

"You are already wearing a ring." She hold my hand in which that ting was shinning which Ashar gave me on our wedding day.