Chapter 3

Anabia's POV.
I look at my right side where that pretty girl Hiba was sleeping. She was Zayan's sister. I got up from bed and walked toward the window. I open the window and start looking at the moon.

Where my life bring me???

Where I am??

What I have done??

I was asking a lot of questions to myself. I looked at my hands where red bangles were ringing in my arms. I slightly touched my bangles.

I'm married now!!

I said as his face flashed on my mind.  I was happy and scared. Happy for getting saved and scared of what will happened next??

I went to bed and tried to sleep. And soon I was asleep.

******* ******* ******* ********

Hiba woke me up and we both offer our Fajar Salah . this was my first day after wedding. I was nervous and scared at same time. How are they all going to behave with me??

How I'm going to live here??

With so many questions I stepped out from room and walked with hiba in hall. .

As we reached in hall,everyone turned to us.

"Good morning beta." It was that Lady.

"Good morning aunty." I said and she hugged me.

She was Zayan' s mother and I find her very loving. Actually Zayan' s whole family was loving and caring.

They took me to the dinning hall and we all had our breakfast together. I  was looking at my plate. I didn't talk to them but was listening them.

"Anabia bhabhi." Someone called me and I looked up.

Zayan was looking at me. He smiled looking at me.

"Bhabhi please relax. This is your home. And please have your breakfast properly otherwise your husband will kill me for not taking care of you." Zayan said and my eyes lowered down on his name.

My husband!!!

Feel strange.!!

My heart beat differently. Zayan's mobile ring and he picked it up.

"Yes bro. Okay. Yes she's fine.Bhabhi is also waiting for you." He said and I felt my face heated up.

I looked at everyone. They all have smile on their face. Zayan talked to him and cut the call.

"Bhabhi Shahyan will come till 11am." He said and I just nodded.

"Zayan stop teasing her." Aunty said.

"Hiba you arranged what I told you to?" Aunty asked hiba and she nodded.

As we finished our breakfast all men of the house went  to their office while Hiba and sana sisters of Zayan took me in room.

"We still have time. Its 9 am.we should start now." They both were talking while I was looking at them confused.

What these girls are up to?

They made me sit on bed and I was looking at them. Saba sat in front of me on ground. I looked at her. She hold my foot and bring it forward.

"Sana what are you doing?? " I asked trying to free my foot from her hand.

"Shh..bhabhi. You only have to keep silence." She said and I nodded.

She start making beautiful designs of Mehndi on my foot. I was shocked.