Epilogue.

6 years later.

Third person's POV.

"Anabia where is Aayan and Huraira?" Asked Shahyan coming down from the stairs with his newborn daughter in his arms.

Anabia who was busy with Maham, looked up at her beloved husband.

"Here." Giving his little princess to his beloved wife,he sat next to her.

A month ago, they were gifted with this little fairy. Both smiled looking at each other. Anabia turned her head toward her father in-law who was coming inside with her younger son Huraira in his arms who was 3 years old and the naughty one.

"There is your Huraira." Said Anabia pointing toward the entrance.

Shahyan smiled looking at his father and son who were looking so happy with each other.

"Where is my elder son?" Asked Shahyan and got up to find Aayan.

"Sit down Shahyan. He's 5 of years now. Let him be where he wants to." Said Maham as she knew where he would be.

"Shahyan become very caring father you know." Zayan took part in the conversation and said while taking his younger son Mujtaba in his lap from Kashaf.

"Ladies we should serve the dinner now." Said Kashaf looking at Anabia and Maham.

"Yes please. Give us something to eat." Said Ashar laying back on couch.

But he opened his eyes again as his twins daughters start crying who were of 8 months.

"Shhh...Baba is here my princesses." Said Ashar while looking at his Barbi doll daughters.

Umm-e-Aimen who was 2 minutes elder than Dua stopped crying but Dua didn't and she keep crying and it was getting difficult for Ashar to calm her. Shahyan and Zayan were smiling on his condition while he was trying hard to make her stop crying.

"She...cries so..loud." Said Huraira as he reached near Ashar and looked at Dua.

All three friends were gathered at Shahyan's home as Shahyan invited them for dinner. Ashar and Zayan with their families were here to enjoy but their kids were not letting them. They were happily living their lives.

Shahyan was blessed with two sons who were totally opposite of each other. Aayan was a serious, intelligent and shy while Huraira was all opposite of it. All the mess in the house was created by him. And their cute little sister Zaria who just came in their world . Anabia was so happy to have a daughter.

"Dinner is served." All turned on Kashaf's voice.

"I'm starving." Running toward dinning table, Zayan said while carrying his son in his arms.

"Papa." Called Mujtaba looking at Zayan.

"Yes my son." Kissing his forehead with love Zayan smiled looking at his son.

"Ashar come and where is Shuja?" Maham asked and Ashar looked around to find his son.

"He was just here. I don't know where he is." Said Ashar and kissed his daughters cheeks.

"Baba is just coming." Saying,he walked toward Maham.

All gathered up on dinning table while Maham went to find her son.

"Shuja." She called him looking around.

"Mam...Mama." She stopped on his call and turned.

Looking at the bottom of the table, she found him there hidden. With smile, she leaned and looked at him who was smiling.