Chapter 30

Anabia's POV.

I was looking at her who was roaming here and there with her mobile in her hand. She was looking angry. I thought to ask her but then stopped myself. But she was making worried with her continue pace.

"Will you sit down?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"We are stuck and you're asking me to sit down. Damn this mobile." She said and threw her mobile on the ground.

I looked at her and then the mobile which was thankfully not broken down. She held her head and keep moving here and there. I saw her taking her dupatta off in irritation and she held her head again.

"Calm down and tell me what happened?" I asked looking at her.

She looked at me and then came closer to me. She sat and then I saw her eyes going wet. A tear escaped from her eye making me worried.

"Hey what happened?" I asked holding her hands.

"I'm scared." Her words scared me.

She was the one strongest among us and now she was scared. What happened to her?

"Maham what happened?" I asked her and she cried more.

"Will you please tell me?"  I asked again and she nodded this time.

"Mobile battery is dead." She said still sobbing.

"Then why are you crying. I knew it." I said and she looked at me.

"You should tell me. I'm missing my Ashar. I wanted to hear his voice and this Damn mobile..!" She said looking at the mobile.

"So you're crying that you are missing Ashar not for being kidnapped?" I asked and she nodded.

"I don't give a damn to this kidnapping but see na because of it I didn't see my Ashar. And one hope was this mobile but its also refused to help me. I want to see him." She cried again like a kid and I held my head.

What i'm going to do with this girl?

"Maham come to your senses please." I said but she cried more.

"You want to see your Ashar?" I asked and she nodded.

"Then stop crying and start thinking." I scolded her and she pouted still with her flowing tears.

"Maha." I said and she smiled with tears.

"I'll do something after all I have to see my Ashar." She said and I sighed in relieve that she was back.

"Okay now tell me." She said while wiping her tears and took her mobile.

I saw her first caressing her mobile and then she kissed it with love and I was looking at her shocked that what she was doing. She looked at me

"What!? I love my things and I'm so attached to them." She said and I nodded with a smile.

"I can completely understand. That's why you threw it few minted ago." I said tried to his my smile.

"That was because I was angry. Now I'm okay." She answered.

"Okay so did you recognized this place?" She asked and I nodded.

"This is the House where I lived in childhood with my parents." I said and she keep looking at me but my mind was back there in my childhood when I used to live with my most precious relations, my parents.

"Then?" She asked.

"I don't remember everything. Just some blur memories. My favourite memory when my Dad built that swing with that tree for me. I still hear my laughter while taking the swing. And my mom's call for me and Dad." I was saying and feeling as i was living all those days again.