29%

dan looks at the raven haired boy walking in the room, looking curiously around to see all the stuffed animals and ballons. luckily the ballons don't say get well soon, but we love you and such.

phil smiles at the boy standing in front of him, and embraces his now skinnier figure. he can hear dan sighing relieved as he buries his chin into phil's shoulder, this making phil pulling dan closer.

phil was the one who found dan, that is why dan's parents are okay with him living with phil. phil talked dan's parents away from contacting phil's parents with saying that they don't really have contact because of a fight, but that is, of course not, true.

"ready to discover the world, dan?"

dan nods eagerly as he pulls away, now wearing a smile just like phil's. phil starts talking about that he bought himself a new belt, since dan has begged him to do so. phil's pants are always saggy, and dan is thankful for phil finally bying himself a new belt.

"look, it's black!"

"yea, just like my soul."

phil rolls his eyes at him and they grab all his stuff, and together, they get out of the sad, miserable and heavy atmosphere the hospital has. together, they get into the car. they start driving towards brighton.

together.