59%

sorry for mistakes it's l8

phil smiles at his phone as he writes ttyl, not understanding how that could make him so happy. maybe it is the fact that he actually gets to talk to him later, and that he is simply talking to him.

phil doesn't understand how he could do what he did, and he does blame himself every single day for what has happened between them. if phil did the right thing, they would of have been living together in their apartment and watched anime in the mornings, eaten each other's cereal and made videos together.

phil could of have said that what happened is just like in movies, books and in the good old fanfictions. he could say that he got together with pj just to get over his love for dan, but that would be lying. he has done enough lying lately.

phil had feelings for pj, he did love him. saying that he didn't want to be with him would be lying. it's just different with dan, there's something special that he can't put his finger on.

phil has been planning an amazing day for the both of them, a day just for the two of them. phil has searched everywhere to find cool stuff to do, but he ended up on tumblr anyway.

he's scared that dan won't like it and that he will find it stupid, but he wants to at least try it. he has made some food for a picnic, and they are going to a place where they are going to be alone.

they are going to talk through things, and maybe phil can finally get go talk about what he feels and about how sorry he is. he wants to apologize for real, and that with a surprise he has.

he just really hopes it's a good enough surprise for dan to become his real friend again, and maybe even becoming closer than they were before.

phil has hopes and dreams, but they are about to break. phil has too high expectations, and that will hit him longer down than he is. he's about to hit a wall, a wall with sadness.

phil's heart is about to be broken in just an hour, and he has no idea what will happen. phil is happy, but that will change. everything will change.

i am so happy because i finally know where this book is going and i fINALLY KNOW HOW TO END IT AND I AM EXCITED TO SEE HOW Y'ALL WILL REACT AND UGLHDKSKSH
okaay so the reason i uploaded another chapter today is because of promooo
i started a new book that's called BLUE DOTS • PHAN !! it's an idea i got just an hour ago and i decided to make it a book, soo it's a phan snapchat au yay ok whops

i'm going to bed gn ttyl