33%

dan wakes up before phil, something he has done just so he could study his sleeping figure. it may be bad of him to watch his friend sleep, but there's something with phil that makes dan's heart skip some beats.

dan never felt like this towards charlie, something he's extremely happy for. charlie used dan, and dan didn't even realize that charlie could destroy him completely. he didn't understand that that was charlie's goal, to make dan miserable and just generally sad.

phil is someone who can forgive easily, treats others with respect and has the biggest heart a human can have. secretly, dan has started to develop feelings for phil. phil was the one saving dan, phil was the one making dan smile for the first time in decades, in dan's eyes, philip is daniel's angel.

dan can't wait for phil to wake up, he wants to see phil smile. phil's smile is amazing, and it can light up the whole universe. he also wants to spend as much time with phil as he can, because dan knows how a little mistake can screw up everything. dan is afraid that a little mistake can happen, and that that mistake can take phil away from him.

dan wants to eat cereal whilst watching anime, with phil. he wants to record that apartment tour they have planned to film, with phil. he wants to go to starbucks whilst listening to phil rambling about how amazing that episode was, and that of course, with phil.

he wants to order chinese, sit in their couch and watch the walking dead, with phil. he wants to stay up late talking nonsense, with phil. he wants to fall asleep in phil's bed, with phil. this can be their last day together in bed, so dan enjoys every second of it.

"hi, sleepyhead. ready to do what we planned?"

"yes, dan. this will be a good day."

"yes, it will."