THANK YOU

thank you,

i am seriously overwhelmed by all the support you have given me through writing this book, and i am proud of calling you my readers and some even my followers. i have no idea why, but ending this book feels like it being your kid that's moving out. this book means a lot to me, and i am so glad that you all bothered to read it!

this is the first phanfic i have ever written, and i had nothing planned when i first started it. somehow you all still loved it, and i have no idea how, but thank you so much. it's a little funny, actually. i have literally just written this book without needing to tell when the plot is happening exactly, but somehow nobody has really commented on it. i have said that it happens in 2015, but i am pretty sure that i haven't said when exactly more than a couple of times.

but seriously, thank you for your comments, votes and reads generally. it does mean a lot to me, you all are so nice and it's sad that a lot of you won't bother to read the sequel, but know that i would love to see more of you! you all are so supportive, and i love every single one of you, even if you decide that you are happy with the ending you got here!

seriously, thank you so much.

[EDITED]

so, to the sequel.

yea, it has been deleted (ironic, right?).
if somehow someone, actually, really wants me to restart it, i'm up for it tbh. but, i believe y'all are happy about this ending.

i am now going to cry as i change the settings of this book to "completed", because seriously, so emotional.