One Last Step

Since that day many years ago Marcel and I did build our Empire, somehow Marcel managed to get the human faction to ignore us as long as we don't feed from the locals.

Talia Claire did help me learn my magic, she however did learn of the plans Marcel and I had to take over the Quarter I made her a promise that i will always protect the Claire line. Talia has passed away but she had a daughter and she lives on her name is Susana Claire. Rumor has it she has a daughter whom I haven't had the pleasure of meeting.

Before Talia passed away she helped me find away to end our problems with the werewolf's in the bayou. I placed a curse on them that keeps them in their wolf form all month until the full moon. Giving them one night only to be human.

I couldn't have them biting all my men. I have grown to care about a chosen few that i have even made daylight rings for Thierry, and Diego in particular. Marcel and I owe most of our success to those two, they truly stuck by our side threw it all. Thierry and Marcel were quite close, while Diego and I were closer.

Marcel and I have grown rather close over the years, we have each others backs. I would do anything for him, as he would for me. Although we are all each other has had for quite sometime, never have we taken it to the next level, not that he hasn't tried.

I could never be with Marcel unless I was absolutely convinced he no longer loved Rebekah.

Since the Rise of our Vampire empire the Witches have gotten out of hand, we must fix that problem. However, getting them to corroborate is the real problem. Their elders prevent them from allowing us onto their sacred grounds.

All of that will change today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed when the covers were pulled off of me. I sped out of bed and threw the person responsible against the wall to look into his eyes. Turns out it was just Marcel trying to surprise me. "Not the reaction quite expected." Marcel bit his lip smirking at me.

I smiled back and dropped him "Well Marcellus maybe next time you wont wake up your queen like a fool." I walked over to my dresser and taking out a pair of baby blue jeans and a blue tank top and grabbing my leather jacket and throwing them on my bed.

Marcel chuckled as he plopped down on my bed "Oh by the way some witch is here to see you. Didn't say what was about, but she did tell me her name, and you wouldn't refuse to see her." he said looking at the clothes I picked out. I looked at him confused.

"A witch here to see me? Must have a death wish.. What was the name?" I wondered looking in his chocolate brown eyes.

"Susana Claire. She said you knew her mom? She also said it was urgent." he said standing up and walking towards the door. "So I would get dressed if I were you." he said looking down at me in my pajamas that where black short shorts and one of Marcels shirts that he left lying around sometime ago.

I looked down and smiled "Yes My king!" I sarcastically gave a curtsy.

Marcel rolled his eyes at me and left the room. Quickly getting dressed I put on some blue high heel boots and walked down the stairs to see a woman who looked almost a exact replica of her mother.

"You must be Susana... You look just like her." I said with a smile.

Susana slightly smiled "Thank you.. I am sorry for coming my mother told me if ever I had any problems to come to you.. That you could help.." she started I held up a hand and pulled some sage I brought and sparked it so we could talk privately.

I nodded for her to go on. "Its our coven.. We do something called the harvest. I can not interfere, its against nature. I could be killed for even speaking of this with you.." Susana shook her head.