Loyal

Hearing someone being slammed into the wall I jumped up. Looking around I was in the Salvatore Boarding house.

Shaking my head I started to walk around and suddenly Stefan appears. "Cleo? Are you alright?" he asked.

I shook my head "Yeah. Just confused. What is going on?" I asked looking around trying to figure out what the hell happened.

"Listen I know your power is unstable but think about helping Bonnie stop Klaus." Stefan said looking at me.

I looked at him confused "What did you just say?" I asked.

Klaus.

1920, Chicago

It was all so sudden one moment everyone was dancing. Stefan was being mildly dramatic while I sat watching with Klaus.

Out of nowhere bullets started flying. Everyone started running and Klaus noticed they were using wooden bullets.

Rebekah came running and grabbed Klaus. "We have to leave." She shouted.

I ran after Rebekah but somehow she let go of my hand and I lost her in the crowd.

Turning around I saw Stefan picking up a necklace. Walking over I notice it. It was Rebekah's.

Stefan looked at me and I smiled "Come on brother. Lets get out of here.." I said pulling him away.

"Cleo! I know you don't care too much about Elena but I need you to help me. Klaus is going to preform the ceremony to become a hybrid tonight." Stefan said. "You have always been with me. Help me now."

I groaned "Fine. Let me change." I said rolling my eyes.

Stefan nodded and started to walk away. I sped upstairs seeing my room look like I have been living here.

For a while.

Shrugging of the feeling that something was not right I changed quickly.

I Looked down at my necklace curiously and noticed the stone

I Looked down at my necklace curiously and noticed the stone. Stefan walked in and rolled his eyes "Is everything okay with you? You seem off?" Stefan said walking in curiously.

Looking around "Its like something is missing. We have been here right? For a while?" I asked.

Stefan nodded "Cleo.. You have followed me since the twenties. Is everything okay maybe you should just-" Stefan tried saying.

"No. I am fine really. We should get going." I said throwing my jacket on running outside.

Opening the front door I see a familiar face. "Cleo.." Elijah mumbled taking in my face.

"Oh god. Elijah!" I shouted jumping in his arms.

Elijah wrapped his arms around me and chuckled when Stefan came rushing outside. "Wait. Do you two know each other?" he asked.