Story Time.

The next morning I Woke up feeling strangely happy, like I had this feeling today was going to be amazing. Getting dressed I walked downstairs seeing Hayley, Rebekah and Klaus all sitting talking with Sophie. I could hear them talking about the witches that are dead in the bayou. Apparently Marcel heard about a bunch of dead witches that were found.

Sophie wants to consecrate them before its too late. "Honestly if you witches loose you magic I could care less." I Smiled shrugging my shoulders.

Going into the kitchen Rebekah looked over at me and walked over. "You seem extra chipper today.." she smirked.

I shrugged. "Yeah. I know which is really weird. You know what I really want Bekah." I sighed.

"I don't know, a cupcake?" She sighed.

Laughing I shook my head. "Even better. I want blood Bex. I'm hungry." I frowned. "Well actually I would totally not mind a cupcake either." I smiled.

Rebekah laughed and Klaus walked in. "Love." Klaus smiled looking at me.

Looking at Klaus my heart dropped and my smile fell. "What?" I asked.

Looking down Klaus let out a sigh. "I am just going into the quarter I heard you said you wanted cupcakes and I-" Klaus was saying when he saw the look on my face.

"Forget it." He smiled sadly turning around walking towards the door.

Running after him I grabbed his arm pulling him back to me. "Wait. Cupcakes would be nice." I smiled tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

Klaus smiled at me nodding speeding away. Hayley stood up and walked over to me shaking her head. "Cleo. You literally glowing." She smirked.

I shrugged. "I just hate seeing him down. It hurts me." I sighed.

Hayley laughed. "You were just bouncing off the walls in the kitchen and now your all depressed. These mood swings are not going to be easy." She giggled.

Sophie sat in the chair looking down at her hands. "So Agnes set me up. Tried to kill me, which means. She tried to kill you too." I said shaking my head.

Sophie looked away trying to ignore me. "Klaus had her come over, he was angry about Agnes trying to hurt you. Sophie was just telling us the story of the harvest." Hayley said.

"Harvest?" I asked shaking my head.

Sophie looked over at me shaking her head. "Klaus told me to wait to finish telling the story." Sophie sighed.

Rolling my eyes I shrugged holding out my hand. "You don't have to tell me anything, show me." I smirked.

Sophie looked at me with wide eyes and reluctantly took my hand. Visions of fire and blood being shed filled my mind. I could see a witch slitting three young girls necks open killing them. In order for the harvest to be complete they needed to sacrifice four girls, however before the elder could kill the last girl Marcel and his vampires showed up to save her.

Pulling my hand away I shook my head jumping up. "So you and you coven killed three kids?" I shouted feeling my heart racing.

"They were going to be resurrected, but when Marcel saved Davina the harvest couldn't be completed-" Sophie started explaining.

Shaking my head I jumped up. "I would never risk the life of a child for magic. You people." I gasped. "If my life was not linked to yours I would kill you right now."

Running up into my room I sat down on my bed pulling out my phone. When Hayley walked into the room sitting down beside me. "Sophie is going to the bayou, and I am going to go with her since Jackson does not like the witches too much. Not to mention the fact her life is linked to yours." Hayley smiled.