Unsettled

I woke up surrounded by feathers and a sleeping Rebekah beside me. I smiled at her and slowly crawled out of bed getting dressed and stepping outside of my room. Calling Damon using my phone for the first time.

"Helloo?" a female voice answered.

I rolled my eyes "Hey Elena it's Cleo.. I bet you already knew that... Could you give the phone to Damon? Its important.." I said leaning on the wall.

"Yeah of course.. Damon phone.. Its your sister." She yelled calling out to Damon.

"Cleo? Are you on the way back yet?" A eager voice said.

I smiled "Stefan.. No actually something came up. It might be a while until I come back. I was just calling to make sure that bastard Silas is dead and the other side is still intact?" I said hitting my head on a wall lightly.

"Hello Cleo this is Damon! You are not coming home? Where are you? And yeah don't worry Silas is dead and we brought back a certain Bennett witch as the new Anchor." Damon said snatching the phone.

I smiled "Good. Hope is not all lost.  I am at my true home Damon. Don't worry I will return, if you ever need me I'm only a call away." I said with a smile.

Damon sighed "Cleo.. Alright stay safe, and try to avoid any originals. You may think they care but they don't especially Finn and Kol.. Finn hated himself and Kol was full of himself. What makes you think you can change any of that?" Damon asked.

I stood up "Listen Damon You might be my big brother but I have been on my own for over a century. For a while the originals were the only family I had, if you ever try to harm another Original, I cant promise that I will show Mercy." I said hanging up the phone.

"Looks like your brothers don't approve of your relationship with me and my family." Elijah said walking over to me.

I looked down and rested both of my hands on the railing "They have their opinions, it doesn't change anything though.. When have I ever listened to them anyways?" I asked with a smile.

Elijah placed his hand on top of mine "As true as that may be Cleo. Your brothers truly care about you, Especially Damon." Elijah said.

I chuckled "Oh please Elijah I'm sure everyone knows Damon only cares about his precious Elena." I said rolling my eyes.

"Cleo you are his family. His baby sister, when our daggers were pulled out each of my siblings hearts we all went looking for you. Damon agreed to help find you, even though we never did." Elijah said.

I looked down and Klaus walked up "I must go.. We can finish this later." Elijah said fixing his jacket.

I watched as both original brothers sped away, a small figure standing from a far.

I slowly walked over to see Hayley "Were you eavesdropping?" I asked crossing my arms.

Hailey looked down "No I-I" she rambled.

I laughed "Oh please Hayley I can see the way you look at him. You have fallen for Elijah have you not?" I asked with a smile.

Hayley looked down not wanting to respond. "Hey I understand. He is the nobel brother, You don't need to worry Elijah and I may be close with him but he and I have only ever been friends." I said with a smile.

Hailey smiled and tucked a hair behind her hair "Really? It just seems as if from Klaus to Marcel everyone falls for you. You have that whole Salvatore charm thing going on." she said with a laugh.

I giggled "Salvatore Charm? You don't need to worry I love Elijah and all but he has always been like a big brother to me." I said with a wink.

Hayley smiled "And what about You and Klaus? He listens to you.." She said looking at me.