A Kings World

"Love wake up." Klaus smiled.

Opening my eyes Klaus helped me sit up. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I was just thinking about what you said.. about your feelings toward me and I want to do something special. Pack a bag I have a surprise for you." Klaus smiled kissing my forehead.

Pulling away Klaus stood up walking toward the door. "Hurry now love. Our plane leaves in a hour." He smiled.

Jumping out of bed I sped packing a quick bag and changing into something.

Walking downstairs Klaus smiled grabbing my luggage. "Shall we love?" Klaus asked.

I nodded. "We shall." I smiled opening the doors.

Hours later our plane finally landed.

I was still in shock. Klaus brought me to Italy.

Klaus took me to a beautiful hotel right by the water. "Klaus. This is beyond beautiful!" I shrieked running around the room.

"The world is a big place love. One day ill take you to Paris, the city of love. You will love it there." Klaus chuckled.

Laughing I sped in front of him. "Do you promise?" I asked.

Klaus smiled nodding. "Love.. I'll take you anywhere you dream of." Klaus smiled.

Rolling my eyes I looked out the window seeing people riding on boats.

Klaus walked behind me. "Get changed love. Surely you want to explore the city?" Klaus asked.

Turning around seeing his smile I blushed. "Should I wear a dress?" I asked.

Klaus nodded grabbing me. "Anything you like." He smiled kissing me softly.

Rolling my eyes I pushed him away. "And you?" I asked.

Klaus sighed looking down. "I have to go find the hunters sword. Rebekah burried it at the church they were to be wed." He said.

"So this was never a vacation something for me? This is all about the cure?" I shouted.

Klaus said nothing. "Just go Nik. Get the sword." I sighed shaking my head.

Turning around Klaus walked toward the door. "I will return love, and if you wish you can Let me show you what this city has to offer." He said leaving quickly.

I rolled my eyes. Everything has to be about this Cure.

Who cares?

Immortally is fantastic. The best thing to ever happen to me.

Going into the room I walked into the closet. Somehow Klaus managed to fill the entire thing with anything you could imagine.

Shaking my head I walked into the bathroom and I swear the scene was beautiful.