Suspicions

Hailey took me inside and I sat down shaking my head. "Are you alright you look like crap." Hayley sighed.

Looking down I felt strange. "Do you need to feed?" Hayley asked holding out her wrist.

"Are you sure?" I asked looking up at her.

Hayley nodded. Taking her hand I bit into her wrist drinking slowly.

Pulling away I felt sick to my stomach throwing up her blood in the floor. "This is seriously freaking me out!" Hayley sighed.

"You and me both Hayley." I sighed.

Hayley shook her head. "We have to get you to a doctor." She said.

I shook my head. "And tell them what I can't keep down blood?" I asked rasing Eyebrow.

"Your right that sounds crazy. Do you want me to call Klaus?" She asked.

I smiled. "I dropped my phone in the lake. Besides I don't want him to worry. He didn't want me coming out here in the first place." I sighed.

Hayley sighed. "I'll be alright You just make sure everything is ready for tonight." I smiled. "Maybe it's best if I am not here."

"You are not going anywhere. You can barely stand up right now. You have done a lot for me. They have to understand that." Hayley said shaking her head.

I smiled. "I like when you take charge." I laughed.

Hayley rolled her eyes. "Just relax okay? Can you do that for me?" She asked.

I smiled. "Yes mom." I said laying down.

Suddenly I got really cold and I tried to warm up but it seemed to have no use. Standing up I walked outside over to Hayley who was cooking.

"Sorry. I tried. It was too cold." I shrugged sitting down beside her.

Hayley shook her head and I leaned back enjoying feeling the sun on my face. "I hope everything works out tonight Hayley." I smiled.

"Me too." She sighed.

Then out of nowhere wolfs appeared surrounding us.

One growled at me and Hayley stood up. "My name is Hayley this is a friend I know she is a vampire but she is also part witch give her a chance." Hayley asked.

I looked around seeing the grey wolf that Hayley was talking about. Trying to stand up I leaned on Hayley.

"I mean you all no harm. I just wanted to help my friend find her family. I know about the curse. Maybe I can try to reverse it." I said.

Hayley sighed. "The full moon is in a few hours I laid clothes out in the woods. When you all turn human I am cooking this dinner and I would really like if someone shows up." Hayley smiled.

The wolfs turned around and walked away. "Well that was weird." I laughed.

Hayley nodded sitting back down. "Think they will show?" She asked.

I shrugged. "That grey one will. I am willing to bet on it." I smiled.

"How are you feeling?" Hayley asked.

I sat back down. "Starting to feel better." I smiled.

"Are you sure?" Hayley asked.

I nodded. "Why?" I asked.

Hayley pointed at me. "Your hair is lighter than before." She said shaking her head.

Shaking my head I freaked out. "What do you mean lighter?" I asked.