Resurrected.

Damon and I were in the verge Mystic Falls when I ran over something.

I pulled over getting out of the car when I was slammed against the car.

Alaric was choking me about to stake me when Damon sped shoving him off I used my magic making him scream when suddenly he started dessicating. Stopping the spell Alaric fell into Damon's arms.

Alaric was dying. Which could only mean...

Elena is dead.

"No. Your not dead. Your not dead." Damon shouted over and over again.

I dropped down beside him pulling Damon from Alaric. "Come on. Damon. We have to get back into Town." I sighed.

Damon looked up at me with eyes full of tears. I felt my heart break seeing him in this much pain.

"Damon." I mumbled Grabbing his arm.

Damon sobbed nodding allowing me to put him back in the car. "Maybe they found another way." I sighed starting the car.

"Cut the crap. You know what it means Cleo. Who cares right you wanted this! You wanted her to die all you cared about is lying dead in the trunk!" Damon shouted.

I shook my head feeling my heart drop. "He's not dead!" I shouted. Without even realizing it I snapped Damon's neck with my powers and he fell asleep in the passenger seat.

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before I knew it we were back in Mystic Falls. Dropping Damon off at home I took Klaus somewhere safe.

The Lockwood Cellar.

Tyler always told me if I ever needed the place it was here. Well I need it now.

Sliding the coffin inside Tyler came prancing up behind me. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

I sighed shaking my head. "I am trying to get Klaus back. What are you doing?" I asked.

"What happened?" he asked.

I raised a eyebrow. "Alaric staked him." I said opening the coffin. I placed a hand on his cheek and sighed as a tear fell. "He cant be gone. I refuse to believe that." I sighed.

"Why do you care so much?" he asked.

I shook my head laughing. "He is the moon to my stars. I need him." I sobbed looking back down at Klaus.

"Love I had no idea you felt this way." Tyler said.

My heart stopped.

I turned and stepped towards Tyler confused reaching out touching his face lightly.

Images of Klaus rescuing me the first day we met. His smile on the balcony when I agreed to stay with them.

"Klaus.." I whispered pulling my hand away.

Tyler smirked placing a finger over my lips. "Shh love cant let anyone know. Don't want them trying to kill me." he smiled.

"They could try. The would not be able to get past me. I am a lot stronger when I have something to loose." I shrugged.

He smiled. "Maybe we can discuss what you were saying about the moon and stars once I'm back in my proper body?" Klaus asked smiling.

Suddenly Bonnie came walking in.

"Oh good right on time. Put me back." Klaus demanded.

Bonnie shook her head. "I cant I have to help Elena before she feeds." Bonnie said.