Heart of Darkness

Images of Finn being staked flashed in my head. I stood watching Sage cry over Finn when suddenly his body bursts in flames.

"Cleo!" Damon shouted causing me to fall off the sofa.

I groaned sitting up. "Seriously Damon?" I asked.

Damon walked over smirking. "You would think since we are flying to Denver to get your precious Little Gilbert you would be excited." Damon shrugged.

"Oh god Jeremy!" I shouted speeding upstairs packing a bag and getting ready to leave.

Walking downstairs Damon grabbed my bag and Elena smiled looking at me

Walking downstairs Damon grabbed my bag and Elena smiled looking at me. "Cleo wow." She said looking at me.

"Too much? Should I go change?" I asked.

Elena shook her head grabbing my arm. "No you look amazing." Elena smiled.

I smiled and Damon smirked grabbing all the bags. "Come on we get to fly first class." Damon said proudly.

After one hell ride on a airplane we finally arrived. I guess Jeremy was at the batting cages so we headed over there.

When we pulled up I smiled looking at Elena. "Hey you guys go first I want to surprise him." I smirked.

"You heard her lets go Elena." Damon smirked stepping out of the car we rented.

Elena and Damon walked over to the area and I waited five minutes before getting out and walking over to where they went.

Turning the corner I saw Elena and Damon with their backs facing me and Jeremy looking directly at me.

"Cleo?" Jeremy called walking over to me.

I smiled. "Jeremy!" I shouted hugging him. "I told you id see you soon." I whispered.

"Your just in time come on my friend just got here. I want you to meet him." Jeremy said grabbing my hand pulling me when I turned around I gasped when I saw none other than Kol Mikaelson.

"Damon its Kol!" Elena shouted.

I was in total shock and I grabbed onto Jeremy tight, as Kol hit Damon with a wooden bat.

Jeremy gasped. "What the hell are you doing?" Jeremy shouted.

"Jeremy get back he's a original." Elena warned.

"Stop!" I shouted rasing my hand closing my fist.

Kol dropped to the ground as his blood started to boil. "What the hell do you think your doing? You disappear when actually your stalking my best friend and then you attack my big brother?" I asked stepping closer.

"How dare you." I said flicking my wrist snapping his neck.

I stepped closer and I ripped off the necklace Kol gave me and threw it down where he would find it.