Fruit of the Poisoned Tree.

It was the middle of the night, sleeping in my bed I was alone. Elijah gave Hayley a room of her own, which means she no longer sleeps with me. Hearing someone opening my room door I slowly opened my eyes. Seeing someone come closer placing a tall black glass on my nightstand sitting beside me.

Turning around I saw Klaus his eyes were stormy and I could tell he was drunk. "Nik?" I asked shaking my head.

"Hello love. I can't remember the last time you fed so I brought you some blood. I need you to drink it all." He sighed looking sadly at me. Nodding I sat up and he picked the cup up handing it to me. Taking the cup I took a glup, once I tasted it I kept drinking wanting more. In less than a minute it was all gone.

Placing the cup down Klaus smiled at me. "Thanks for that." I laughed. "What are you doing in here?

Klaus smiled looking down. "I came to tell you something love." He mumbled.

"What is it?" I asked.

Klaus sighed turning to me placing his arm over my body leaning down so he was close. "Take as long as you need love. You are the only one I want. You are my queen and my heart is yours always and forever." Klaus said eyes filled with sadness moving to stand up.

Gripping onto his arm I pulled him back. "Wait. Don't leave. Please?" I asked.

Nodding Klaus crawled beside me and I placed my head on his chest hearing his heart pounding and he wrapped his arm behind me. "Never." He whispered kissing my forehead.

Smiling I looked up and Klaus closed his eyes. "You know.. You still owe me cupcakes." I said wrapping my arm around him.

Klaus chuckled. "Don't worry love. I have something special planned for you." He sighed.

Smiling I listened to his fast beating heart slowly drifting off. I slept knowing that I was with Klaus. Not only did I need him but I can see that he needs me too. All he needs is someone to love him. To show him he is not the monster everyone thinks he is.

I made a vow when I was turned to all of them, but this is different. It's like apart of my heart yearns for him then my mind is telling me its all a lie.

Waking up in the morning I opened my eyes and Klaus was still asleep and I bit my lip running a hand through his hair. Crawling out of bed and going to the bathroom I threw my hair up and when I walked out the bed was empty.

Shaking my head I walked over to Hayley's room walking in. "Hayley!" I smiled seeing her walking from the bathroom.

"Cleo just the girl I have been looking for.. down for some grub?" Hayley smiled.

Nodding I smiled. "Oh talk dirty to me Hayley." I smirked.

Walking downstairs we headed for the kitchen placing a hand on my stomach I walked to the fridge grabbing a jar of pickles grabbing one when I turned around and saw Elijah. "Well good morning to you too." I groaned.

Smirking Elijah shook his head. "Good morning Annabeth." He smiled. "Hayley." He said looking at her. Elijah Took the pickle from me throwing it away and walked to the pantry pulling out a box of cereal making me a bowl of cereal and pouring a glass of juice.

"I am going to need my mother's Grimoire Annabeth. I need to borrow the unlinking spell and get it to Davina." Elijah said shaking his head.

Sliding the bowl of cereal away I rolled my eyes. "Klaus gave it to me." I said crossing my arms.

Hayley sighed. "Come on Cleo. This way you can get your life back." She shrugged.

Klaus came in and grabbed my shoulder. "Give it to him love. I have something else for you." Klaus smiled.