The Forgotten Temptations of The Heart.

I walked up to the front door of the Salvatore Boarding House. My home.

Reluctantly I pushed the door open walking inside when Damon was walking by the door. Raising a eyebrow He smirked.

"Cleo.." He whispered.

I smiled. "Hello Brother." I said running over to him hugging him. Standing in shock Damon needed a second to realize I was not trying to kill him and he relaxed hugging me.

"I am happy you came back." Damon smiled.

Nodding I stepped back. "We are family Damon. No matter what. You and Stefan are blood. I don't give up on my family." I smiled.

That is when Kai came out. "Did you talk to Bonnie?" Kai asked.

Looking at Kai he looked at me and Smiled. "Hello. Judging by the hair and eyes, I take it this is the baby sister?" Kai asked pretending to not know me.

Smiling I stepped closer to Kai and played along with him. "You can Call me Cleo." I said shaking his hand feeling his power.

Looking down at his hand he laughed. "Kai." He said shaking my hand.

Pulling my hand back I crossed my arms. "Don't mind me.. You were asking Damon about who was it.. Bonnie?" I asked.

"Yeah did you ask her?" Kai asked looking at Damon.

Damon nodded. "She is not going to do it, she says you will never change." Damon said.

Shaking his head Kai smiled. "But I have changed." He said.

"No point in explaining that to her. Bonnie Bennett is stubborn." I chuckled.

Damon furrowed his eyebrows. "How do you know that?" He asked.

"Some witch messed with my head. Changed the way I live, the way that I breath, everything. I know a lot more about everyone." I said shaking my head looking down.

Kai chuckled. "Your kinda like me. I merged with my brother which killed him and started to make me feel things." Kai groaned rolling his eyes.

Smiling I laughed. "We might have a few other things in common." I said.

Damon groaned. "How about you don't get too close with the guy who killed his entire family." Damon said grabbing my arm pulling me away from Kai.

Rolling my eyes I looked at Damon. "Where Is Stefan?" I asked looking around.

"Our friend Caroline.. He mom just died and she flipped her switch and Stefan finally realized he is in love with her and is trying to save her." Damon said raising his eyebrows.

Nodding I looked at Damon. "What did you need Bonnie Bennett for?" I asked.

"We need her blood in order to do this spell so we can get mom back." Damon sighed. "But she does not want to help." He said looking at Kai.

My eyes went soft. "Mom?" I said confused. "Shouldn't she be.. Like Dead?" I asked.

Damon shook his head. "She is stuck in a prison world." Kai said walking over to me looking at my face.

"Dude! Back away from my little sister!" Damon shouted grabbing my arm.

Shaking his head Damon pulled me towards the stairs. "Listen young lady. Go to your room and change. You came from New Orleans right?" Damon asked. "You must be all nasty." Damon said scrunching his face looking me up and down.