Wild at Heart.

Standing in my room I cleared my end table and moved it to the middle of the room

"Tenebris." I closed my eyes channeling Finn I tried to channel my power into my hand again.

"Your still not focusing hard enough." Finn appeared beside me.

Pushing more power through the white light started to replace the dark purple. Pushing harder the light grew brighter and larger. "Very good. Imagine the person you love most in danger, it is up to you to save them. You have no choice but to use this spell Cleo! Magnify your power." Finn whispered behind me.

Stopping the spell I took off my Talisman and held it in my left hand. The hand I wear Finn's ring on. "Tenebris." I breathed out softly.

Appearing beside me Finn placed his hand over mine allowing me to feel his power, allowing me to infuse it with my own. The ball of magic was no longer a ball it was bigger than my hand it hovered and glowed a white and that seemed so graceful. However my concentration was broke when Klaus barged into my room.

"I need you to do me a favor love." Klaus walked in.

Furrowing my eyebrows I looked over at Klaus. "What is it?" I asked.

"A Locator spell on Camille. Now." Klaus growled.

Sighing I bit my lip. "Always so demanding. He needs to give the girl some space, after practically forcing her to turn she probably wants nothing more to do with Niklaus." Finn stood beside me.

"I don't need a locator spell. Give me your hands Klaus." I urged.

Taking a deep breath Klaus took my hands and I closed my eyes. Feeling for Cami, I allowed my mind to wander taking me to what Klaus wanted to find. Hearing music and seeing a familiar sign I dropped hands. "She is at her former place of work. Now can you get out of here?." I begged.

Nodding Klaus smiled lightly. "Thank you." He said before he sped away.

"Why do you help him so much? He hardly appreciates you." Finn pointed at the door. "You deserve so much--" Finn tried to say when I cut him off.

Standing in front of him I stared into his soul. "Don't you know that no matter what you say I will continue to fight for the Mikaelson's. I have been doing it for a long time, too late to stop now." I shrugged.

Finn smiled. "You are so beautiful." Finn stared at me in awe.

Laughing I shook my head. "Don't distract me Finn!" I turned around.

Shaking his head. "Why not? You said that you never could feel anything for me while I was in another's body. What about now Cleo? What do you feel when you see me?" He asked.

Looking down I smiled closing my eyes. "How about when I actually get you back I will show you exactly how I feel? Deal?" I suggested.

Finn groaned. "Fine. I suppose that is good." He sighed. "Now get back to the spell."