Live and Let die

I woke up in a strange place in a bed I have never seen before. I jumped up looking around my surroundings when I notice a figure sitting beside me.

"Well darling. You must be hungry." Kol said handing me a blood bag.

I took the bag sitting up "Is your mommy going to be okay with you giving me this?" I asked sarcastically.

Kol sighed "Who cares? I wont let you starve. By the way I am offended you had a fun night out with my uptight brother instead of me darling." Kol smirked.

I rolled my eyes and starting drinking the blood bag. "Its not like you have been around. You could always find me, instead you chose to stay away." I spat drinking rest of the blood.

"I have a job to do!" Kol pouted.

I looked at him "What job?" I asked confused shaking my head.

"Enough my child leave her be." Ester said walking in to the old room.

My eyes grew wide "No.. Wait where is Finn?" I asked not wanting to be alone with Ester.

Ester chuckled "Finn is grabbing a few things for me. You have no reason to be afraid my dear, Finn has ensured your safety." Ester said walking over sitting where Kol once sat.

I slightly smiled and shook my head "Why am I here?" I asked confused as to how I got here.

Ester chuckled. "You and Finn had quite the night.. Drank half of the town and for once my son actually enjoyed himself. I wanted to apologize I should have not hurt you.." Ester said looking in my eyes.

I stood up walking around the room trying to process everything. "I only wished to get you away from my children. Niklaus he loves you.. However I believe your heart is already owned by another.." She said with a smirk.

I blushed and shook my head "I-I don't know what you are talking about." I said with wide eyes.

Ester laughed standing up "No need to hide with me my dear, Your secret is safe with me." She smiled.

I shook my head completely confused. "I don't mean to interrupt this girl to girl moment but why you being so nice to me?" I asked.

"I want to get to know you Cleo. Your brothers you are a perfect mix of them both. You are a heretic am I correct? I would just like to experience your power. Perhaps help you find your talisman." Ester said looking into my eyes.

I furrowed my eyebrows "My talisman?" I asked completely and utterly confused.

"Every witch has a object that they can use to channel their power. A object they hold very dear to them. Now you may of not discovered yet, I wish to help you grow your powers to new heights that you can only imagine." Ester explained.

I shake my head trying to understand "Why help me?" I asked crossing my arms.

Ester sighed "Because if my children do not take my offers to be reborn they will need you to guide them to the light. You have a ability to bring out the good in people." Ester tried to get me to understand.

Finn walked in with a bag over his shoulder. "That is because her soul is absolutely beautiful." He said placing a kiss on my forehead dropping the bag on the bed.

I started to blush and tried to hide my smile. "You should get changed. We will wait for you downstairs." Ester said grabbing Finn and pulling him away.

I turned and looked in the bag to see a beautiful peach colored dress and some heels to match. Reluctantly I stripped off yesterdays clothes and changed into the beautiful dress.