My Decision

I felt someone laying small kisses up my neck. The kisses trailed up my neck to my cheek, and one on my nose. I opened my eyes ,and saw Marcel going in for another kiss and I grabbed his face kissing him.

I felt Marcels smile though the kiss and pulled away. "I could definitely get used to this." Marcel said while I flipped over laying on my back.

"Oh yeah?" I asked smirking.

Marcel rolled on top of me kissing me again on my nose. I giggled and I turned my face and Marcel kissed my cheek and then my neck once again.

I pushed Marcel off and kissed him back when I heard a knock on the door.

I groaned and Marcel kissed me once more before sighing laying down beside me. "Come in!" We yelled at the same time.

I looked at Marcel and giggled as Diego walked in. "Hey Hayley is here with that wolf guy Aiden.. They want to talk about something." Diego said smirking

I smiled "What? Again?" I asked sitting up.

Diego shook his head smirking "You two Finally are together?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and hid under my pillow. "Taking it slow but yeah.." Marcel said leaning on the headboard.

I threw my pillow at Diego. "Tell them we will be right out." I said laughing.

Diego caught my pillow laughing. "Yes my queen." Diego said bowing.

I laughed shaking my head while he walked away. "My queen.. I like that." Marcel whispered in my ear.

Shaking my head biting my lip I rolled out of bed. "I'm going to take a shower and get ready.. You.. Go see what they want." I said grabbing some clothes.

When I turned back around Marcel was sitting up taking his shirt off. "Why do I get stuck on wolf duty?" he asked speeding behind me grabbing my waist.

"Because your the king." I said smirking leaning back on his chest.

Marcel kissed my cheek "I like the sound of that.." Marcel mumbled.

I grabbed my clothes kissing Marcel walking to the restroom. "Don't make any important decisions without me." I said with a wink.

I took a quick shower doing my hair throwing on a green dress with black leggings underneath. I threw on some black ankle boots and my black beanie.

I grabbed my phone walking into the living room. "And Her Royal Highness graces us with her presence." Hayley sighed.

"Well well well hello to you you too Hayley. What brings you here?" I asked going and sitting beside Marcel.

Hayley looked at Aiden and sat down across from me. "We were going to take down Finn Mikaelson today..Considering how he treated your vampires we just thought you would want in?" Hayley asked.

I stood up going to the bar. Everyone looked at me and I walked behind the bar looking for Tequila. "What do you have in mind?" Marcel asked.

"Its not going to be easy seeing how he is surrounded by a pack of juiced up wolfs." Aiden said. "He doesn't have a weakness."

I turned around to argue when Marcel stood up "Actually he does.. And I have her on speed dial." Marcel said pulling out his phone.

I looked at him feeling shocked and felt something inside of me sting. "Klaus will go ballistic if we get Cami involved in all this." Hayley said.

I slammed my fist down on the bar and walked out of the loft calling Diego. "Yes your grace?" Diego sarcastically said answering his phone.

I groaned "You still up for that road trip? Meet me on the edge of town if you are.. I could use a friend for what is about to come." I said walking down the street.