Moment of Bliss

I woke up in my bed next to a sleeping Niklaus Mikaelson. I smiled and crawled out of bed grabbing a dress from my wardrobe and going into the restroom taking a bubble bath.

By the time I braided my hair into a ponytail and tried to sneak back into bed before Klaus woke up, however there he was sitting wide awake on my bed with a small box in his hands.

I smiled grabbing a camera off my dresser snapping a photo of Klaus.  "Hey.. I was hoping you were still asleep." I said looking down.

Klaus smiled and stood up walking over to me "You look Beautiful. Here to replace the ring you destroyed last night." Klaus said handing me the small black box.

I opened it to see a beautiful silver ring with a green stone with golden vines tangled within it. "Niklaus I- this is beautiful." I said admiring it.

Klaus smiled and took the ring placing it on my index finger of my right hand. "It suits you Love. I have to help Hayley today." Klaus said placing a hand on my cheek. I turned away and walked away.

"Easy. You don't have to tell me anything Nik. I get it, besides I have things I need to do.. I need to start off by finding Davina. It has been far too long." I said picking up my dress grabbing my phone.

I called Davina first no answer. Then I called someone who could help me find Davina. My friend Marcel Gerard.

"Marcel have you heard anything from Davina?" I asked worried.

Marcel paused for a moment "No Cleo she has been doing her own thing.." he said. "I'm kinda busy right training the newly turned vampires.. Maybe you want to come join me? We can fix what we lost." Marcel asked.

I looked down "Ill think about it. Ill talk to you later Marcel." I said hanging up my phone thinking where Davina would of gone.

Suddenly it hit me the church. No place can keep her more save and protected. I grabbed my dress and sped away.

I reached the church I started walking in when I saw a man standing looking in the alleyway. "Excuse me." He said bumping into me.

I shook my head and started to walked again when I saw Vincent after searching all over for him there he was. Before I could react my neck was snapped.

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up chained to the roof being held up by my hands. I groaned looking around "Oh good your finally awake." A voice said with a chuckle.

I licked mg lips taking in my surroundings noticing I am at Lafayette Cemetery. "I'm Cassie. I am sure you know Vincent." the voice said stepping closer.

Finally my vision came clear and I saw Vincent standing behind a young teen girl. "Vincent? Or should I say Finn right?" I spat giving him a glare.

Cassie smiled. "Your right this girl is a smart one." the young girl chuckled.

I pulled on the chains "Don't waste your strength. I spelled those chains myself you cant use your magic or break free. Save your energy you are going to need it." The witch smiled.

I ignored her and looked at Vincent "How could you do this to me Finn? I tried to bring you back! I stood by you, defended you against everyone, and you are going to hold me hostage!" I yelled.

Vincent stepped up to say something when Cassie stopped him. "Leave us my child I will take it from here. You know what you have to do." she said looking at Vincent.

I shook my head confused "Wait.. Did you just call him my child?" I asked confused.

The girl smiled "That's right. Allow me to properly introduce myself, My name Ester." She said with a smirk.