Back to the 20's

I woke up feeling someone sleeping beside me. Sitting up I saw Jeremy beside me.

Smiling I stood up and ran into Elena's room. "Um Cleo? What are you doing?" Elena laughed.

"Who me?" I asked playing clueless.

Elena laughed standing up. "How long have you liked him?" Elena asked.

I sighed leaning my head on the doorway. "I don't know. Elena I have never felt this way before. I don't know what to do." I mumbled.

"You know he has been through a lot.." Elena said.

I nodded looking down. "Let me guess. You don't want me to be with Jeremy? You think ill hurt him." I said shaking my head.

"No Cleo. I don't think that at all. I know you haven't always liked me but I have seen how much Jeremy cares about you I think you and him could be a good thing." Elena smiled.

I smiled lightly. "What about Bonnie?" I asked.

Elena shook her head. "Bonnie is moving on. I think its time he does to." Elena said walking to her closet.

"I have to get dressed to go help decorate for the dance.. Wanna come?" she asked looking at me.

I smiled and shrugged. "Sure you don't happen to have anything I could wear do you?" I asked.

Elena smiled. "I'm sure we can find you something." she smiled walking over to her closet.

Thankfully Elena and I picked something out and she went to wake up Jeremy while I changed.

Eventually we were all at the school decorating

Eventually we were all at the school decorating. Caroline has me setting balloons up just about everywhere. Jeremy was helping Matt hang stars up.

Feeling someone looking at me I looked over and saw Jeremy staring at me. I blushed looking away.

"What are you doing!" Caroline shouted at Matt and Jeremy. "You cant just hang them they are supposed to trickle!"

I laughed and set down some balloons when Jeremy ran over.

"Cleo hey.." Jeremy smiled.

I smiled walking over to him. "Hey Jer. How is the trickling going?" I asked sarcastically.

Jeremy laughed and shook his head. "I was wondering.. Do you want to go to the dance with me?" Jeremy asked standing in front of me.

I smiled grabbing his hand. "Id love to. Ill see you later Jer." I said walking away.

Elena looked at me and smirked while I went into the hall. Elena and Caroline followed me.

"You know I have vampire hearing right?" Caroline asked.

I turned around and rolled my eyes. "Okay and?" I asked smiling.

Elena smiled walking over. "Jeremy asked you to the dance." She said.