Enchanted

About a week later.... I woke up feeling strangely happy, so I quickly got dressed in a red dress and put my black leather jacket on and brushed my long black hair so I could show all of New Orleans who their Queen is. Ever since the harvest last week we have executed 5 witches for using magic, thanks to the amazing Davina Claire.

Once I finished getting ready I went into Marcel's room to find him sleeping soundly in bed. I smirked and moved the curtains back with my magic shining him with sunlight. "Wakey quaky sleepy head!" I said playfully as I walked and sat down next to a droopy eyed Marcel.

He looked at me smiled and shoved his face in his pillow "Whats with the sunlight!!!" he said chuckling and sitting up. I smiled at him.

"You don't remember when I almost burned the house down when I tried to surprise you by moving the curtains. Well this time they DIDN'T BURN MARCEL!" I yelled shaking his shoulders playfully.

Marcel laughed at me and bit his lip "Why are you all dressed up?" he asked looking me up and down.

I smirked "Well I had this idea... We could round up all of our guys and have a huge party.. Of course it's..." I said winking at him "For charity.. The human faction wouldn't be angry with us feeding on the tourists, you remember what the pastor said as long as we don't feed on the locals. We can make it a huge things Marcel! Please!!!" I pouted laying beside him on his bed.

Marcel rolled his eyes and smiled "Yeah Cleo I think that would be pretty bad ass." he said looking in my eyes and staring.

I blushed a little "Okay.. Well I suppose I should let you get dressed..." I said taking another look of shirtless Marcel.

Marcel smirked and sped so he was standing in front of me wearing only his boxers. "Or you can stay.." he said seductively as he stepped even closer.

I stepped back only to be pushed against the wall. Marcel was looking deep into my eyes searching for my soul I quickly looked away as he leaned in closer. "Marcel.. I cant." I said as he stepped back.

Marcel chuckled "So after everything we have done together you still don't want to give this a shot.." he said looking at me with sad eyes.

I stepped up and took his hand in mine "Marcel you are the ex boyfriend of my best friend. Yes I know she left you, I cant help but think maybe you still love her." I said looking into his eyes.

Marcel took my other hand in his so both of our hands held each others. "Cleo listen I don't love her. And she doesn't love me. I want you Cleo." he said stepping closer.

I stepped back "I think your wrong. I think she loved you too. Probably still does. I cant do this Marcel not until I'm sure that you no longer have those feelings towards her. She is my family." I said turning to leave the room.

Marcel ran after me and grabbed my arm turning me around "Cleo.. I want you to know. I'm not going to give up on you, my feelings for you will never change." he said looking at me and kissing me on the cheek. I couldn't help it and I blushed, so before Marcel could see me I quickly sped away so I was downstairs in front of a very confused Thierry and Diego and some others that are not important to me.

I walked over to them and plopped down on the sofa with a smile. "Hey boys! You guys up for some fun?" I asked playfully.

Diego smiled "Oh Cleo.. You know I'm a sucker for fun." he said cheerfully. We both looked to Thierry.

Thierry held his hands up in defense "Okay.. Okay I'm in." he said reluctantly.

I rolled my eyes at his stubbornness he gets that from Marcel. "First things first play me a song Thierry! I need to think!" I said leaning back in my seat.