•How to Bake•-Bardroy x Reader

If you're a true PERVERT, you'll find dirty parts in the story ;3
==============================
"Teach me how to baaaaaaaaaake, Bardyyyyyy~" You pouted while you watched him cook different dishes. He ignored you at first but he looked at you, he sighed. "Fine, but just the basics. Mkay,(Y/N)?"

"REALLY???????? OKIEEEEEEEEEE!!!" You screeched at him, making him twitch.

"OK OK, just don't yell at me..." He rolled his eyes and set whatever he was cooking down and started pulling you in the kitchen. You were eager to learn so you can bake a cake for Bardroy because you had a crush on him for a while now.

"So... first, you'll learn how to bake a cake." He said and started taking out some bowls and the ingredients. He signaled you to come near him and you did so.

"First, you put the eggs on the bowl..." he said, you did what you we're told. "Then, you put the flour in and mix it with this." He pointed at the stand-mixer over to the right.

You put the flour but you we're too reckless and accidentally dropping the flour and it went all over both of your clothes and faces. "O-Oops..." you said and blushed at all of this.

"Wow, you're terrible at this." Bard said with a smirk on his face. "Bardy!!" You said and elbowed him on the stomach. He laughed and you scooped up some flour and threw some at his face.

"H-Hey!" He exclaimed and grabbed the chocolate syrup before squirting it all over your face.

"BARD!!!!!!!!!!" You almost yelled and grabbed the bowl filled with eggs and flour and threw it at him. "HA! That's what you get!"

"Hmph." He grabbed some eggs and threw it on your face, but you dodged it.... well, most of it.

You threw the whole bag of flour at him and accidentally slipping and falling on him. Now, you were on top of him on the floor with flour on your clothes and faces.

"S-Sorry!" You apologized and blushed. You tried to stand up but slipped and fell on him again, but you were closer to his face.

He only smirked and tugged your arms, pulling you into a kiss. You kissed back after realizing what was happening, he cupped your cheeks and stroked you hair.

"Bard, have you finished making the-..." both of you and Bard opened your eyes and saw Sebastian with his jaw dropped.

"I'm gonna come back later..." Sebastian said and closed the door.