•Rain•-Sebastian x Reader

"Pluto! Pluto, where are you?!" You yelled as you ran through the tall and gloomy trees. Pluto had ran through the forest, which was out of character for him. The weather was horrible, lighting flashes and it started raining heavily, since the rain was horrible, the forests had fog in every corner there is. Which wasn't much of a help to you on finding Pluto. It was midnight, you were very tired and sleepy, your eyelid would sometimes feel heavy but you keep going before that demon hound could cause any trouble.

Finally, you heard the hound bark a lot of times, he was trying to climb up a tree, there was a cat on top of it, clinging to the branch for its dear life. "YOU WENT ALL THIS WAY TO CHASE A
F-CKING CAT?!" You screeched, it was okay since no one was near.

"Now, now. That's not a way a beautiful young lady should speak." You snapped and turned around, Sebastian was there, the usual perverted close-eyed smile plastered to his face. Pluto noticed Sebastian and ran after him, completely forgetting the cat had already escaped. Sebastian hair-palmed while Pluto ran circles around him. You giggled at this, earning Sebastian's attention.

The rain grew heavier, that caused you to snap out of your thoughts and pay attention to the weather. Sebastian took notice of this and quickly dashed beside you, you felt a warm feeling around your head and body, Sebastian had placed his tailcoat on you to protect you from getting soaked in rain. A blush crept up your cheeks as you turned around to hide it, Sebastian chuckled to this since he saw a glimpse of your face.

You let out a small whimper when he scooped you up in his arms bridal style, Pluto had ran back to the Phantomhive estate, leaving you with Sebastian. You and Sebastian were back in no time, the raven-haired butler expected you to quickly get off him, but that didn't happen. He looked down and saw your sleeping feature, your (H/C) hair was mess and drenched in rain, so is your now-see-through clothes. Being the pervert he was, he got away with a few glances through your shirt. You were shaking coldly which worried the pervert a lot, he hugged you tighter close to him.

======Perverted Time Skip By Sebastian Looking Through Your Underwear Drawer======

You stirred from your sleep and found yourself in a unfamiliar room. Everything seemed elegant with black and white, you looked around and you saw you were lying on someone's bed. You were wearing a short nightgown with a small ribbon on the chest part. Who changed you...?

There was a white cover on the bed and white pillows matched with a big and fluffy black and white blanket. You looked behind you and saw Sebastian's pale face resting on your shoulder, he had his arms wrapped around your waist. The position you two were in made you blush, you were right between his legs ((Perverts (T▽T)))
He was spooning you from behind, making you blush more. Slowly, you drifted off to sleep once you later back and rested your head on his chest.

========BONUS ENDING========

Your eyes fluttered open, memories from yesterday came back to you. You realized the position you and Sebastian you were in, you tried to wriggle away but his grip tightened and a smirk curled on Sebastian's lips, keeping his eyes closed. "I know you're awake!" You punched him playfully on his shoulders as his glowing red eyes rolled open. The two of you laughed and cuddled, you two grew close and we're very focused on your coversation that 'Nothing' happened.

Or was there? ;)