A/N: Grell & Other Issues

Hello, everyone. I apologize if it's been a while since I last updated my books. I've been rereading my current books and I've noticed I've made a lot of mistakes and have chosen the wrong words to express myself. I'd like to tackle a few issues at hand:

1. The Grell issue
- I'm deeply sorry for misgendering and misusing Grell's pronouns. When I finished this book, I didn't get to finish the manga as I had lost interest in it. I did a bit of research about when Grell was revealed to be trans and here's what I got:
"Anything regarding Grell being a trans woman mostly (as far as I know) is in the manga. Most people are referring to Grell's Confessional because the highlighted text "The self-declared lady", "I'm a lady so it's not very ladylike or cute to use harsh words right!", and the one that really seals the deal when asked 'Right now what are you most dissatisfied with? And what would you like to do most?', she replied with, "(...) That's why right now, the thing I want to do most is a sex change, I'm serious you know?"."

Please note that this came from a comment on a Reddit thread asking the same thing. I'll paste the link in the comments if you'd like to read the whole thing here.

I believe when I finished this book, I only read up to chapter 100-ish (I'm really not sure) but I think I never made it to 105 and above. I apologize if I wasn't aware of the hints the author made in other chapters. I was also 14-15 at the time I made this book, so the concept of being trans wasn't very familiar to me. I greatly appreciate those who've educated me about this matter, and I'm very proud to see those who educated others about Grell's identity in a mature and non-aggressive manner.

I based Grell's chapter in this book on other Black Butler one-shots books, and as far as I know most of them referred to Grell as male, using he/him pronouns. I do apologize for being so dense and uneducated about this issue. I never really caught up with the manga and I apologize if I didn't get to read further into Grell. As of now, I'm starting to revise Grell's chapters and use the proper pronouns. Again, I'm truly sorry and I appreciate all of your help.

2. Offensive word choice
- In both this book and my One Punch Man one-shots book, I've made several offensive word choices especially in those author-insert notes before, during, and after a chapter. As far as I know, I've used the r-word and "being gay" as an expression, and I'm deeply sorry for being so shallow about this serious concept. Please feel free to message me or reach out to me for any more offensive expressions I've written in any of my books so I can remove it immediately. I'm aware that age doesn't excuse ignorance especially since I started making books when I was 12/13. I'm truly sorry and I take full responsibility for every word I've written in all of my books.

I know these are all serious matters and I'm deeply sorry for only addressing these issues now. It may take a while for me to revise all the chapters, but I thank all of you for your patience and your support. I'm surprised that my books are still getting new votes and comments until today. I appreciate all of the support and constructive criticism I've received until now.

I'm not sure if people will still agree to let me write stories, but if you want, I'd like to start writing new books again. I've been into Genshin Impact and Cookie Run: Kingdom recently (don't judge me lol the lore is good), and I want to try my hand in writing x reader one-shots about these two games. Before I get ahead of myself, I won't write more books if my past actions have hurt or offended anyone until now, especially if you guys can't forgive me. I will only start writing books if all of you are cool with it. Either way, I'm truly grateful for each and every one of you, whether you've interacted with my books or not, I'm very thankful for the things I've learned from all of you and reading your comments always make my day. I'm sorry if this dragged out longer than it should've. Once again, I'm truly sorry and I appreciate all the feedback I can get. Thank you^^