•The War Of Comedy•-Sebastian x Reader x Claude

You were walking around the Phantomhive Manor, seriously bored. That was until, Sebastian caught Claude hanging upside-down on the ceiling, stalking you. You had to pry the two out of their intense fight by grabbing two hard pebbles from outside and successfully aiming for their dickerdoodles. The two were lying on the ground, clutching their horndogs and whimpering, sometimes muttering something about the chance of becoming a father lowering.

You have to admit, Claude sounded like a 30 year old woman singing in the opra. While, Sebastian sounded like a dying cat.

After their constant whining, they got up and dusted their coat tails off. But before they could fight and break all the silverware, You pulled Sebastian far away from Claude and threw a cat at him, cats always land on their feet, so Sebastian gained a couple scratches on the face during the procedure. After that, You dragged Claude outside the manor and warned him about crows eating spiders. That was enough information to make Claude scurry off like a scared 8 year old.

~Time Skip By Claude Cosplaying As Captain Underpants And Vows To Kill Every Crow He Sees~

You were making tea for Ciel, in place of Sebastian because he went out to buy some bandages for his 'precious' face. After you finished, you put the cup and filled it with tea, then placed it on a strolling tray.

The hard part was dragging the tray upstairs. You ended up kicking the heavy piece of metal up the stairs while the cup of tea rested on your hands. After bringing the tea to it's rightful owner, you bumped into Claude, who was shaking his butt off right outside Ciel's study.

As if on cue, Sebastian appeared right in front of you two, and you heard the sound of water rushing, so you turned your head and saw Claude extracting 'lemonade' on his pants. Sebastian tried to keep a straight face but ended up making a face of an old toothless woman who was trying to use the Force with her mouth.

This worsened with Ciel opening his study doors, which ended up with Sebastian and Claude tied up together and being forced to watch Grell strip dance in front of them. While you and Ciel sat somewhere on chairs, munching on some 90s popcorn.

=======================
Sarreh if it's REALLY SHORT
And SARREH BECUZ I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVAH

Vote and comment if you thought this was funny XD

Just like it says in the title... (`∀')