•Never Lose•~William Ending~LEMON

An unharmed figure appeared from the cloud of smoke. "Next time, try to aim better, Shortstack."

It was William, Sebastian had been pinned to the wall by William's scythe, choking him. You felt two arms carry you bridal style, "William!" You exclaimed, wrapping your arms around his neck. Ciel had a huge cut on his left arm, he was clutching it while it kept on bleeding.

"Shall I claim my prize now?" William asked, looking directly at you with a smirk. You smiled,"You may." With that, he hopped and jumped from roof to roof. He made his way to your house, once both of you got in he pinned you to the wall. "Uh.. Will, shouldn't you be exhausted from all that fighting?" You looked up at him, he just smirked."A reaper is fully experienced, that was just a waste of time. Besides, I always have energy for you.." He winked after he said that, you blushed and gently punched him on the shoulder.

He even had the time to make a pick-up line.

"William I-" You we're cut off when the reaper started nibbling your neck. You let out a moan when he had found your sweet spot, he chuckled at this and kept nibbling on it until it would leave a bruise. Then, he snaked his arms under your shirt and unclipped your (F/C) bra.

After that, he stopped, you gave him a confused look. "Shall we continue this in the bedroom?" He asked. You giggled and nodded, you felt him carry you again to the bedroom and sat you on the bed, locking the door behind him.

William slowly lifted your shirt up over your head, then slipped your bra down your shoulders. Then he pulled your skirt off, same with your underwear. It wasn't fair he was fully clothed, so you reached and unbuttoned his suit. He smiled at this and pulled away so you could undress him, after he was only left with his boxers, you noticed something. "Looks like someone's excited.." You giggled, pointing at the bulge in his boxers. He smirked and started playing with your breasts and sucked your right bud, massaging the other one. He did the same to the other one, making you moan. He then stuck two fingers in your clit, earning a load moan from you. "W-Will.." You moaned, he smirked and kept teasing you. "William!!" You moaned loudly and he got the message. "I heard this hurts, are you sure about this?" He gave a concerned look, you gave him an assuring smile and nodded. He positioned himself in your entrance, you felt it poke your hotness then he slowly thrusted In, leaving a stinging sensation. Tears rolled down your cheeks, but William had kissed them away, then massaged your hips making some of the pain go away. After a few minutes of slow thrusting, the pain turned into pleasure and you wanted more. "W-William... F-Faster.." You said between moans, he nodded and started going faster, reaching inhuman speeds. Until, he had hit your g-spot making you scream in pleasure, he smirked and kept hitting the same spot until you felt your stomach turn into a knot about to explode. "I-I'm c-close.." You said, with your eyes shut in pleasure.

"M-Me Too.." William grunted as he kept thrusting. Then, both of you released at the same time, William threw himself on the bed next to you, panting. He hugged you, and wiped the sweat and the cum that had gotten to your hair. He already placed his glasses next to a nightstand.

"I love you, (Y/N)." He panted and smiled as he kissed your forehead. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I love you too."

===================
My innocence.... Eh, who cares..
WELL THIS IS MY FIRST LEMON. HOPEFULLY MY FRIENDS DON'T READ THIS OR THEY'LL KILL ME.
William loves you too, Spirit-Law ;3