200 Followers Special! (Various x Reader)

Enjoy This Sebastian Phone Sketch I Made :3Lelelelelelellele=========================================

Lelelelelelellele
=========================================

(D/P)-Desired Person, You Get To Choose Who You Want To Be With In The End ;3
================

It was midnight, the moon was big and the stars helped it glow above the sky. You were preparing for a firework festival/parade, There was a rumor that the queen would come. So that means her guard dog, Ciel Phantomhive, will be coming. Along with the infamous Alois Trancy and his Butler.

You were the daughter of the library's owner. Yes, your father owns a famous library, filled with books from different countries that haven't even been released yet. In other words, you were rich.

Since you were old enough, you could go to the firework festival alone, while your father was in charge of the library.

You wore a (F/C) dress with a (Matching Color) ribbon on the waist, paired with a (F/C) hair ribbon and (Matching Color) Dollshoes. After dressing up, you got out of your house, which was a terrible idea. There we're thousands of people gathering around, it was hard to see everything.

As you made your way through the crowd, you accidentally bumped into someone, you looked up and saw (D/P). You blushed and looked down, "S-Sorry.."

He smirked, his eyes glistening from the moonlight. "Having trouble seeing the parade?" He held his hand out, you hesitantly took it and he lead you into a tall building. It was clearly abandoned because it was dimly lit, but it wasn't all that dirty.

After minutes of walking up the stairs, both of you finally reached the rooftop, with a balcony. You quickly rushed to the railings, the parade was much more clear now. "Did.. You find this?" You asked, looking behind you.

(D/P) nodded, and walked next to you. "The fireworks will be starting soon, I suggest we stay here until it ends." He said, leaning onto the railing. There was a calming silence between you as the parade went on.

You felt a warm soft touch on your hand, you looked and saw (D/P)'s hand on yours. "(D-D/P)?" You blushed, and it worsened when he started stroking your hair. "Listen,(Y/N)... I... I've been meaning to tell you.. that.. t-that.. I.. L-Love You. For a long time, since I saw you. I thought love was just a myth, but then you came into my life and gave it meaning." He confessed, sounding embarrassed as he blushed. (D/P) quickly looked away, hiding his blush or just afraid that you didn't feel the same.

You put a hand on his cheek,making him look at you. "(D/P)..... I love you too... thank you for everything you said. It.. touched my heart." You said, on the verge of tears.

He put a hand on your cheek and leaned in, you did the same.. until your lips met and synced with each other. The sound of fireworks came and exploded with every color there is. Earning a surprised gasp from the crowd of people below the building. The two of you kissed under the explosion of colors and the moon.

It was a dream come true.

=============================
OLRAYT. THANK YOU GUYS FORT 200 FOLOWERSSSSSSS!!!!!! I'M NOT GONNA CRY *wipes man tear*
SARREH THAT THIS WAS SHORT ;-;
I GOT THE IDEA FROM 'Kaichou Maid wa Sama' :')

AHH I CANT SIMPLY THANK YOU ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJHHHJJJJSBJSKNRKFBAOWWFFIDUAOLAMSNCBZLlhcifoe

I WUV YOU GUYS SU MUCH *cries* HAVE A NON-DRUGGED CAKE!