•Love Birds•-Finny x Reader

It was a boring day in the phantomhive manor, no guests we're visiting but Ciel wanted everything to be 'Prepared' for a visitor. Sebastian was talking to Ciel, Bard was cooking for dinner and Mey-rin was sweeping the floors. You were helping Finny plant seeds in the garden.

"Boring day, huh?" You said as you sat up and wiped the sweat with the back of your palm as you finished planting your seeds. Finny only hummed a 'yes' as he struggled to dig a hole for the seeds. You chuckled at his effort,"Here, let me help you." You crawled next to him with your knees and sat beside him.

"Aw, forget this..... I'm terrible at gardening." He said as he dropped his tools down and looked down in embarassement. Sure, he didn't mind messing up in front of the others, but he never wanted to mess up in front of you. He wanted to impress you since he liked you.

You gently  put your hand on his shoulder and smiled. "Aww Finny, you're the best gardener the manor has ever had! We wouldn't know what to do without you! We like you..... I.... like you.." You looked away when you started blushing. He was shocked by this, but he smiled. Finny slowly placed his hand on yours, you surprisingly looked back at him, both of you blushed.

"I..... like you... t-too.." He blushed as he tried to hide it, but failed. You held his hand and kissed him on the cheek. He was surprised, Finny slowly leaned in until your faces were very close.

Bard rushed outside and both of you pulled back before bard could know what was happening.

"Dinner's ready!" Bard yelled and walked up to both of you. Bard leaned close between you and Finny and whispered,

"You love birds."