•Never Lose•- Ciel x Reader x William ~LEMON~

Requested by Spirit-Law-Senpai! M-My First L-Lemon... asdg forgive me if it's horrible..
================

You were casually walking around fields of grass you found , Sometimes picking flowers. You got tired and decided to lay on the soft grass, Until somthing or someone was blocking the sun. Your eyes fluttered open and saw William, he was your study partner. Both of you would read in the library, since you and him love reading.

"William? What are you doing here?" You sat up, almost hitting him. He sat beside you on the grass, pushing his glasses up,"Just wanted to see you." You blushed at his response, He smirked after seeing your reaction.

"Cute." You heard him mutter, you smiled at the ground, hiding your blushing face. William put a hand on your chin, making you look directly at him. He placed a strand of your (H/C) behind your ears, then slowly leaned in to kiss your forehead. "W-William...?".Your voice was barely audible.

The brown haired reaper smirked and pulled you on his lap, straddling you. You blushed, gripping his shirt and buried your face in his chest.

"Hey! You!" You heard a familiar voice call out, you looked up and saw Ciel, your best friend. You would visit him in the manor, having tea with him and also reading books. "Just what do you think you're doing to MY (Y/N)! She's supposed to visit me earlier!" He whined like a child, like he is. You stood up, making William let go of you, he had a sad look on his face. Like he wanted to straddle you longer.

"Ciel....." You carefully called out, the blunette was as mad as ever. Just when you knew it, the two charged at each other, fighting with a scythe and a sword. You couldn't move, like someone glued you to the spot. The fight was very dangerous and messy, creating a cloud of smoke around them, making it hard for you to see. You didn't even know Sebastian had already joined, there was sounds of metal colliding with each other. Suddenly, you heard sounds of blood splattering, but you couldn't make out who was alive.

The cloud of smoke started to vanish, Among the smoke, a figure was walking unharmed.

It was-

~To Be Continued~